Product Owner Risk Model Management Data
… a job as Product Owner Model Management Data Solutions where you are setting priorities for the multi-disciplinary Agile team that implements model management data solutions. You are in constant dialogue and agreement with the relevant stakeholders to implement historical data solutions for model monitoring, back testing, and model development in our professional IT environment. In this position you’ll be the linking pin between developers of various risk and ALM models, data analysts, data scientists, various data and IT Delivery, Operations, and Architecture teams. As a Product Owner Model Management Data Solutions, you can make a difference by:
Making a difference
- Establishing and maintaining road maps for model management data solutions for the various models that comply with privacy regulations and IT architecture.
- Translate model life cycle data requirements into user stories (epics and features) and prioritise them for the team.
- Manage and coordinate changes to the implemented solutions.
- Coach the team on model life cycle content.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Model Engineering team brings talented people together to implement Rabobank’ s Credit Risk, ALM, and IFRS9 models at Group level. We work closely together with colleagues from different professional backgrounds (modelling, validation, data, software, test, and operations engineers) in multi-disciplinary Agile teams. With you as Product Owner Model Management Data Solutions, our international and diverse team will consist of 50 colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Natacha, Chapter – Team lead model engineering. “Being a team lead model engineering within Risk Model Engineering offered me a unique experience to stretch myself. To cite a few, the amount of exposure to different topics and various domains within the bank as well as the partnership with various colleagues with strong leadership and/or technical background in a fun and friendly environment to make a difference!”
Storytelling, negotiation, judgement & decision making, and complex problem solving are clearly essential skills for the Product Owner Model Management Data Solutions. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- You have a finished master degree or PhD in Econometrics, Applied Science, Information Science or a related field;
- You have 7-10 years of working experience in financial or related area.
- You have substantial experience in Agile working with professional IT teams as lead business analyst or as product owner;
- You have managed stakeholders in a complex organisational setting;
- You have (past) experience in developing or validating (risk) models;
- You have (past) experience with the use of large-scale complex historical data files;
- You have (past) experience in programming of data processing functionality;
- You master English speaking and writing.
Growing a better world together
You might already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- “We never stop thinking about the future. We're investing 3.8 billion Euros in sustainable electricity generation, so that future generations can live in a cleaner world.”
- “In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.”
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross basic yearly salary between 53.112 EUR and 75.864 EUR (Scale 10);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget of 10 percent of your yearly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Product Owner Model Management Data Solutions and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Hila.Leupen-Turabaz@rabobank.nl.
We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!