Product Owner Risk Data Warehouse
you could work in a dynamic environment with continuous change where you could act as a key player in the field between Business, Risk and IT. As a Product Owner you translate wishes and regulatory requirements of internal and external stakeholders with regard to data, policies, processes and management reporting into the impact for the Risk Data Warehouse (RDW).
Making a difference
- You will liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure effective management of wishes and requirements, actively seeking solutions relating to the improvement and/or adjustment of the RDW of which you are product owner.
- By initiating and participating in projects/initiatives, you see to it that the wishes and requirements of stakeholders are translated into appropriate and feasible IT solutions.
- You will be managing the backlog of development teams, prioritising, testing and signing off the deliverables and ensuring all requirements are incorporated efficiently.
- You will also provide transparent, timely and accurate feedback/updates on planning, progress and dependencies.
- You will interact as a subject matter expert with the team members of the development teams to clarify the business requirements and the intended high level solution.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Data Warehouse team brings talented people together to manage and develop the financial data platform of Rabobank. You as a Data Steward will tackle various data related challenges. On top of that you will work on global and cross functional innovation projects to improve different kinds of processes and systems. With you as a Data Steward, the team will consist of 25 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Tim Giesberts, Product Manager RDW: “As RDW PO you can work in a challenging and always changing environment with data, IT and reporting as main drivers”
Customer focus, pro-active, solution-oriented, stakeholder management capabilities and stress resistance are clearly essential for the role of Product Owner. In addition, it's important that you recognise the things in the checklist below:
- Academic background/level (IT, business administration or similar)
- Extensive experience with IT related project management and project based activities
- Knowledge of banking processes, administrative organization and IT solutions.
- Knowledge of (inter)national risk and regulatory development
- Knowledge & Expertise in (Corporate) Lending and/or Credit Risk
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a annual salary in the range of €44k to €63k
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location independent working
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join our team as a Product Owner RDW and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any Nariem Chotkan Senior Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Nariem.Chotkan@rabobank.nl.
- The application process for this vacancy might include an individual assessment.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!