Product Owner Data Delivery Credit
that you work in a dynamic and complex environment with continuous change where you contribute to the goals of Rabobank and can develop yourself professionally and as a person.
Finance & Risk Data (FRD) is an integral part of the CFO domain and is a key player that connects various stakeholders within Finance, Risk and IT in both the Netherlands and abroad. Within this area the Data Delivery Credit Unit is responsible for the data delivery to credit related reporting functions (e.g. COREP, AnaCredit, IFRS9, SHS, stress testing, etc.).
Making a difference
The mission of FRD is to enable Rabobank to achieve its goals by providing trusted finance & risk data. We are therefore closely involved in the daily operations to ensure that the bank’s processes operate as intended and are both leading and participating in various major change programmes. These change programmes are all focussed on improving the bank’s IT landscape and related processes and are driven from business, efficiency and regulatory perspective.
FRD is continuously recruiting for Product Owners on different seniority levels (junior, medior, senior) for which you can be a strong candidate.
The Product Owner is the linking pin between stakeholders within Finance & Risk, business and support domains and one or more agile IT teams.
The Product Owner is responsible for managing run and change aspects related to one of more systems that are used to support the collection, storage and processing of risk & finance data by working together with the IT teams and the data stewards assigned to the systems.
Tasks of the Product Owner include collection, analysis and elaboration of functional requirements in close cooperation with stakeholders, prioritization of the product backlog and coordination of user testing.
The Product Owner is a key point of contact for the Finance and Risk departments and other relevant stakeholders for system-related issues or requests.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. FRD is a department of approximately 120 talented people from various parts of the world that manage and develop the financial data platform of Rabobank. You will tackle various data related challenges. On top of that you will work on global and cross functional change projects to improve our processes and systems.
Edmond, Product Manager in Data Delivery Credit:
“Working as a Finance and Risk Data product owner for our teams in the credit data warehousing domain means working with credit risk data in an international environment during a large strategic transition. This involves the implementation of regulatory requirements, adherence to compliance and data management standards while conducting migration and decommissioning activities. Sourcing, storing and distributing data from a data warehouse entails a central location in the data logistics chain, managing and aligning many different stakeholders, both business and IT, from different parts of the line and project organisation.
Are you up to that challenge?”
Collaborating, agility, judgement, decision-making, creativity, storytelling and networking are important skills that you should possess irrespective of seniority level and role.
In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- higher education level
- minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the banking or data domain
- strong banking knowledge and knowledge of banking products and processes
- strong knowledge of finance and financial risk management (CFA and/or FRM certifications are a plus)
- familiarity with regulatory reporting and credit risk model requirements
- knowledge of data modelling methodologies and techniques for data warehouses and data marts
- knowledge of data management concepts such as lineage, data quality monitoring and issue management
- capable to translate business requirements to impact on processes and systems
- end-to-end understanding of data logistics up- and downstream from data source to data consumer
- familiar with agile/lean/scrum way of working
- striking a balance between principles and pragmatism
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- strong at stakeholder management
- political sensitivity
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
- By signing a memorandum of understanding with livestock feed producer Royal De Heus Rabobank underlines its support for the company’s work in India, empowering local farmers with knowledge.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate.
In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross annual basic salary between scale 9 and 10;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget of 10 percent; You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location independent working;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as Product Owner within the Data Delivery Credit team and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
Applications are open until the vacancies for this role are filled. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Gihon van Maarsen, Senior Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Gihon.van.Maarsen@rabobank.nl
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link;
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!