Product manager Partnermanagement
that you are the expert, in the field of creating solutions with and for partners within the B2B Payments domain at Rabobank, providing customers with secure, reliable, fast and traceable payment solutions that seamlessly fit their specific solutions. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships, collaborating with key stakeholders, sourcing new solutions with strategic partners, and ultimately helping to ensure we create solutions which support our overall strategy. You’ll be a key voice at the table as we continue to define and evolve our partner strategy for our fintech banking solutions and help build the solution when gaps and problems arise.
Market dynamics and client needs are changing every day. "Open banking" offers customers much more room to bank as they wish. Rabobank embraces this movement and, often in collaboration with partners, develops propositions to lead the way in this. This offers services in innovative financial products and in the domain of payments and identity with excellent value for the entrepreneur and society. With your knowledge, our business and available data, you ensure a fantastic customer experience in every link of the chain, enabling the bank to be the cooperative financial services provider of the future.
- Owning the responsibility of improving and sourcing solutions for our strategic partners to support our partner management proposition.
- Enabling our partnerships as our business scales and our product roadmap evolves.
- Ensuring all aspects that involve our partner distribution network meet our business objectives.
- Developing a strategy on how Rabobank should support partner management in an efficient manner.
- Developing and sharing insights with leadership on how our propositions are performing.
- Educating others on why and how your offerings are structured, and how they work to support and scale our business.
- Resolving issues in a timely fashion that optimize these offerings from as they could be.
- Reconciling key performance metrics and condense/summarize stakeholder performance for our Executives and Partners.
- Research industry and technology trends, review professional publications within each supported vertical market, and identify new best practices.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our B2B Tribe department brings talented people together and is divided into a number of cross-functional teams, which are organized around the Product Areas. Each team joins forces to map out customer needs, develop propositions, increase traffic and conversion and generate leads. The Tribe B2B Services joins forces to offer easy-to-integrate payment and identification and data services to companies, and enters into partnerships with digital parties that play an important role in the entrepreneur's ecosystem. In this way, we can offer products closer to the customer and respond to the needs of a digital end-to-end customer journey.
We are a department in full development and we work in multidisciplinary teams: all forms of expertise (Tech, marketing, support) are used to realize the best products for our customers. You will become part of the Area Payments & Identity management team and will be responsibility for managing all aspects of our Partnermanagement proposition. This critical role will help us take the next step in delivering the best solutions in a challenging and rapidly changing market. If you’re passionate about payments, can naturally build great relationships and are quick to find the best path to a goal by collaborating with others, you’ll feel right at home on our team.
With you as an Product manager Partnermanagement, the counter of the Tribe stands at 150 different colleague, but because of our network of partners, our team feels much bigger. Each member of the team has their own responsibilities and areas of focus, but by working together, we help make each other better.
With your talents
Needless to say, customer focus, strategic thinking, networking, judgement & decision-making and an intuitive complex problem-solving skills are clearly essential for this role. A pragmatic optimist that brings positive energy to everyone they work with, thinks in solutions and is quick to find the best path to a goal by collaborating with others. You work in a connecting way and are able to effectively cooperate across disciplines and departments and align internal and external stakeholders while maintaining a focus on results. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- Bachelors degree preferably in Business Intelligence, Economics or Engineering or related field;
- 10+ years of relevant experience in payments or digital products, including 10 years of B2B strategic and/or operational relationship management;
- previous financial services or fintech experience highly preferred;
- strong process management capabilities;
- detail oriented with an eye for data analysis;
- self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must;
- excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- fluent English and Dutch language capability (both verbally and in writing).
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
- Financing our clients to invest in more sustainable agricultural practices that lower greenhouse gas emissions.
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.807 and € 6.481 (fg 9/10), depends on knowledge and experience.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly income). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Alliance Manager Payments & Identity and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Stefan Verbaarschott , Area Lead Payments & Identity Solutions, via Stefan.Verbaarschott@rabobank.nl
- Emma Strien, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Emma.Strien@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!