Pega Test Analyst (12 Months FTC)
A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusinesses banking. We are a bank with cooperative roots. Everything we do, we do together. With co-workers, members and other organizations. We believe in building on each other’s strengths and making each other stronger. You get better results from working together than going it alone. Now and in the future.
A bit about the role
The PEGA Test Analyst will be a key contributor for the quality assurance of the PEGA systems and will work closely together with business stakeholders and the PEGA CoE Squad to ensure that systems meet customer servicing strategy and requirements. The role entails working with the IT Systems and IT Infrastructure to support robust and flexible solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• PEGA QA/Testing
• Writing test cases and Increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation
• Assist with the build and maintenance of test automation (e.g. Cucumber, Protractor & Selenium)
• Help development team to write software with a focus on testability
• Working closely with the product owner, business analysts and developers in requirements analysis
• Perform testing of the functional specifications, interface and report specifications for systems
• Perform exploratory testing
• Provide coaching and assistance to the teams as required to ensure the testing deadlines are met
• Communicate any potential issues or delay to the project manager where appropriate
• Ensure daily test documentations are up-to-date
• Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and be a contact point for PEGA CoE Squad.
• Experience writing Gherkin test scenarios.
• Experience with working with test automation frameworks.
• Experience with Continuous Integration.
• Experience working in an agile (Scrum) environment.
• Testing experience in banking environments with knowledge of Deposits, lending.
• Testing experience in MS SQL (SSRS/SSIS).
• Bachelor in Computer Science or similar or equivalent through experience.
• ISTQB or equivalent certifications.
• Experience with Continuous Delivery.
5+ years professional testing experience.
• Sound knowledge of banking requirements.
• Experience writing BDD (Gherkin) test scenarios
• Experience with PEGA Testing
• Experience with test automation frameworks;
• Experience in programming (preferably:MS SQL, SSIS/SSRS );
• Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven);
• Experience with QTest or similar
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Career development
- Employee insurance cover
- Flexible ways of working
- Join a global team of dedicated industry specialists
- Bonus annual leave
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
We’re interested in more than just your resume; your mentality is the most important. We want to know more than what you do. We want to find out who you are, what your ideas are and how you plan to make them a reality. Are you ready to dedicate your talent to making the world a better place? If so, we’d like to work with you to create a brighter future. For you and the bank. But most of all: for our customers. Have you got what it takes?
If you are interested in Growing a Better World Together please follow the link and apply online or visit www.rabobank.com.au/careers