Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
The ITS Development team forms part of the IT Systems Domain and is responsible for ensuring that the COO Domain makes a significant contribution to supporting the overall Strategy, manages risk to within the overall Risk Appetite of Rabobank, and demonstrates and champions leadership, open-mindedness, commitment and flexibility to find better ways of working, through systems.
In partnership with the business, the ITS team exists to provide Australia and New Zealand departments with access to the relevant data, reporting and analysis required to empower the business to make informed decisions in supporting the overall Australia and New Zealand strategy and servicing of our clients.
The Pega Developer will work with the ITS team on Pega projects and initiatives, and support the existing systems for the bank. The role holder will take direction from the Lead as far as work prioritisation and design. The role holder will also work closely together with business analysts in the ITS Team to ensure that systems meet business requirements and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide technical knowledge to the team, ensuring the team’s ability to deliver solutions to meet key business objectives, and contribute to achieving outcomes of Projects
- Conduct system modifications and releases to systems, contributing to and accepting direction from Development Lead on design of the system
- Manage and conduct system modifications and releases to systems, designing changes to ensure future extensibility of the system
- Ensure timely support and resolution of issues and questions to the business as required
- Assist Team Leader with managing vendors and other third parties involved in the delivery of project components. Investigate and find resolution of issues during the development process. Ensure solutions are built to specifications and to a high standard
- Assist the team with resolving issues or questions raised by the business
- Collaborate with the Test Team to ensure suitable test cases are developed
- Work with manager to achieve the best outcome for key Vendor and Supplier relation
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in delivering IT projects, systems changes;
- Ideally experience within banking and finance;
Strong Pega system experience, particularly technical design and development;
- On Premise Pega Deployment Experience;
- Proficiency in IAC implementation concepts
- Proficiency in integration concepts
- Proficiency in Pega Architecture concepts
Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Rabo@Anywhere is the hybrid way of working at Rabobank. It aims to provide an approach to work that empowers our employees to benefit from working remotely, or from a Rabobank office/branch when it makes sense to do so.
- Rabobank values the development of its people and has a great Education Assistance Program to assist with professional development.
- An inclusive Parental Leave policy that supports you and your family while giving you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy this special time (Primary carer up-to 14 weeks paid leave)
- We realise sometimes 4 weeks Annual Leave isn't enough! At Rabobank we provide an incentive for eligible employees to receive 1 extra week Annual Leave. With an option to also purchase another 2 weeks Annual Leave.
- Rabobank recognises that employees need to protect their financial wellbeing, in the event of serious illness, injury, or even death. Rabobank provides eligible permanent employees with employer-funded Death, Temporary & Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance.
- As part of Rabobank's global Corporate Social Responsibility, Workplace Giving aims to encourage employees to contribute to our community. Rabo Workplace Giving program matches employee donations to selected Social Partners.
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.
Rabobank is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered