Commodity Support Officer (Trade & Commodity Finance)
Commodity Support Officer
Imagine being part of the global business of Trade & Commodity Finance ! As a Senior Commodity Support Officer, you can make a difference by managing a portfolio and following the transactions under the various facilities independently, the “hands on” on a daily basis (this includes tracking of movement of goods, release of stocks for exports, shipment details, collateral values, counterparties insurance and actively monitor the collection of sales proceeds and daily external communication with customers, warehouses, shipping companies, brokers etc.).
Making a difference
• Stay up to date on trends in the market .
• Act as sparring partner to Relationship management & Credit with regard to application on various facility structures.
• Maintaining Client files, implementing Facility Structure (Limits and Sub Limits) in Triquesta Collateral Management System.
• Monitoring of exposures and valuation of the several collaterals.
• Independently judge transaction proposals of TCF clients.
• Perform in depth Borrowing Base checks, initiating or ensuring Collateral Inspections
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our CSG team brings talented people together to provide a dedicated, specialized and expert credit and collateral management function for the bank’s commodity clients . With you as a Senior Commodity Support Officer, the team will consist of 8 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Annemieke Maarse (Head CSG) “Did you know CSG is the back bone of the TCF team? A team that is in daily contact with clients, and consists of committed, dedicated people who also have a lot of fun during the day?
Customer focus, Risk management, cooperation, and team spirit are clearly essential for the role of Commodity Support Officer. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
• Bachelor degree
• Comfortable with talking to clients directly, flexible mind set
• Good knowledge and general understanding of banking products, and Trade and Commodity Finance
• Alert sense on the market circumstances of the commodities we finance
• Fluent in English and Dutch (in speech, reading and writing)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
• Grow Sustainable Global Trade is the strategy of TCF
• TCF has its own sustainability officer and soon its own Sustainability desk
• TCF maintains a culture where the team challenges each other on the sustainable business we do
• TCF cooperates closely with the Rabo Rural fund and Foundation to provide credit to small enterprises and local farmers to grow their business
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between € 3179 - € 4600 depending on your experience
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay
• an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget.
• a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
• 100% reimbursing of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance!
• A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Commodity Support Officer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
• Applications are open until September 2th.
• Charmaine Tjong-A-Tjoe, Corporate Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Charmaine.email@example.com
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!