We are looking for a Mendix Business Engineer who would like to work in a challenging and international environment to enable the bank in providing relevant financial services to our clients. You will be a part of Credit & Engagement Area of W&R Financing tribe of the Rabobank. The area contributes to development and maintenance of a number existing and yet to be built applications involved in Wholesale & Rural Credit Journey which covers a number of processes: deal origination; credit engagement and approval; updating clients credit risk; performing capital calculations by implementing new models and calculation engine; conducting sustainability assessments and others.
You have a general interest in functional requirements, specification and in finding the technical solutions for them applying your knowledge of Mendix. You have a strong pro-active and communicative attitude on multiple levels. You are an experienced Mendix developer who will be working in one of our squads on development of sustainability or credit journey applications supporting Wholesale or Rural clients served by the Rabobank across the world. And next to the realization of the requirements you will be contributing to the resolution of non-functional requirements such as security and compliance. And working in devops team you will be involved in handling of production incidents.
As a Mendix Business Engineer you are:
- Mendix Certified L2 Advanced or L3 Expert developer
- You have as minimum 2 years of Mendix development experience
- Worked on creation of solution designs
- Experienced in modelling and documenting your solution
- You have experience in Agile/Scrum way of working
- You provide improvements for the way your squad works
- Help in resolving different impediments occurring in the squads
- Pro-active in understanding of and dare to challenge the proposed requirements where you also provide your own solutions
- You help users and involve team members in the handling of production incidents
- Together with the product owner and other squad members you will work on squad’s roadmap
- You help when required you team by doing other tasks from a T-shape perspective
- You work together with your colleagues towards compliant and secure applications
- Knowledge of and experience with other programming languages is very appreciated
- Knowledge of and experience with test automation is very appreciated
- Passion for and affinity with IT
- Impact and Persuasiveness
- Result driven
- Problem analysis
- Good verbal and written communication (English)
We want to offer you the opportunity to experience a fun and challenging job, where you can play to your strengths and:
- get a stage to show your personal skills and experiences in both our team as well as in the Rabobank communities.
- work with motivated and fun colleagues in a demanding enterprise environment.
- sharpen your skills for other disciplines (multidisciplinary);
- work in a modern and evolving environment with a focus on adopting innovative technologies and techniques.
Salary & Benefits
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself within an engineering culture? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group scale 9; Between € 4.400 and €6.280 based on a 40hrs working week.
- A guarantee (13) thirteenth month and holiday pay (8%).
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary); you decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- €40 Net internet allowance
- Working from home allowance
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and make a difference to yourself, our customers and the society? We look forward receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht. (Hybrid) #LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Remote
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy. Cv’s sent directly to my e-mail or via LinkedIn messages will be delete it according to GDPR guidelines.
- Senior Recruiter Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez: Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!