Marketing Events Coordinator
Imagine… joining one of the most dynamic environment of the bank. As a Markets Events Coordinator you are part of a team and communication is your strong skill. Your team is end to end responsible for organizing small and large scale events, hardworking is in your nature. The role involves taking care of the entire event process from preparation and realization up to the settlement and the remaining paper work. As a Marketing Events Coordinator, you can make a difference by:
Making a difference
- Organize events eg. seminars, exhibitions, sport events, roadshows.
- Bring our events to a higher level by being creative, pro-active and energetic.
- Be able to quickly grasp new ideas, flexible, focused on both deliverables and deadlines.
- Deal with business stakeholders, venues, sponsors, suppliers or speakers on daily basis.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
- Be able to work under high pressure in a calm and patient manner.
- Have a flexible attitude and ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Markets is client centered organization which is the center of competence for Financial Products. We do this through cooperation with colleagues in other areas of Rabobank and through intimate knowledge of our clients and their needs. The Events Team organize high quality events and helps our business to maintain excellent relationship with our clients. The team is looking to grow from three to four. Currently we have two senior members with over 10 years of experience supporting strategic more complex events and tasks, your function will be to support these colleagues with projects.
Customer focus, self-motivated, flexibility, planning and organizing are clearly essential for the role of a Marketing Events Coordinator. You get your enthusiasm from working in an environment that challenges you to stretch yourself. Accountability and a hands on mind set is a must. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- You have finished your HBO Bachelor (Leisure Management) or similar.
- 2-3 years’ work experience within hospitality & leisure events and conference planning/ hotel event experience
- You are flexible and a real team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both speaking and writing proficiency
- PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Growing a better world together
You may already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 8.5mln customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our “Growing a better world together” mission? We do so in countless ways.
- Within Markets we issue high profile sustainable business transactions for our clients.
- All Markets employees get the opportunity to contribute to (local) communities
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- Salary scale 7 ( € 2.723,60 - € 3.889,70 )
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- a personal mobility budget 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Market Events Coordinator and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 31 - 12 - 2019. Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- You can send your motivation letter and CV in Dutch or English.
- Esther van Schoonhoven, Corporate Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!