Merger and Acquisitions Analyst
Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale and retail banking, leasing, real estate, and renewable energy project financing. Founded over a century ago, Rabobank is one of the largest and safest banks in the world, with nearly $1 trillion in assets and operations in more than 40 countries, and ranks among the highest rated private banks by Standard & Poor's and Moody's. Rabobank is a premier bank to the international food and agriculture industry, as well as a leading financier of solar, wind, bioenergy, and energy infrastructure projects.
In the Americas, Rabobank is present in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, and Paraguay, providing both retail and wholesale banking services as well as real estate and leasing services. The bank’s wholesale banking products focus on these banking areas:
- Lending and Credit
- Trade and Commodity Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Finance
- Global Client Solutions
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Food & Agribusiness Research and Advisory
- Capital Markets
- The Analyst will be expected to provide a broad range of analytical and transaction support to all the professionals in the F&A M&A group.
- The role focus will be on assisting the Vice Presidents and other senior bankers on tasks performed during an M&A process, including preparing industry analysis, calculating market multiple-based valuations and preparing presentations under the supervision of senior bankers. Key skills include the research and interpretation of corporate and financial documents, and drafting documents to present to clients or prospective clients. Analyst are also responsible for financial modeling, including valuation analysis, mergers and acquisitions modeling, and leveraged buyout modeling.
- The Associate will work for Rabo Securities USA Inc. Our group is organized on a global basis and our goal is to be the premier international financial advisor with an exclusive focus on the food and agribusiness sector.
- Undergraduate degree in finance or related studies
- 1-3 years of prior M&A investment banking deal execution experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Core due diligence, modelling and valuation experience
- Strong undergraduate record (strong GPA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) program
- Health and wellness seminars
- Tuition reimbursement
Rabo provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, military service or veteran status, victims of domestic violence, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Rabo also prohibits harassment of any individuals on any of the bases listed above.
Consistent with this policy, Rabo embraces diversity and welcomes employees and applicants of all backgrounds. Our goal is to create an environment that is inclusive, drawing upon the strengths of the diversity of our workforce to exceed the expectations of our clients and customers.