LQC & SUPPORT - Technical Intern
We are looking for an energetic IT student with some technical knowledge, with desire to increase her/his business knowledge by helping us on business processes improvements that add value to the Finance department.
The expectation is to have someone able to: a) contribute, together with Ledger Quality Control team, supporting all internal departments with IT technical skills; b) support the team to liaise with IT teams; c) develop and maintain automated tools using resources like VBA (macros), KNIME (Data Analytics platform); d) support our teams on testing activities and business process improvements (automation).
Policies & procedures
• Support teams on current EUC (End-User Coumputing) solutions
• Support teams on testing activities, considering regulatory / project demands, focusing on quality aspects for new systems deliveries
• Learn and improve current solutions using VBA macros, robotization (RPA) and interact with IT teams (local or global, using English communication) on entire User Acceptance process
Control, Analysis and Improvements
• IT Technical support
• KPIs automation
• Processess improvements
• Ad hoc participation in local and global projects (meetings, bugs analysis, documentation, presentations, etc.)
• Pursuing graduation degree in IT or related areas;
• Excel/VBA skills are required;
• Advanced English communication;
• Data Analytics/Power BI skills are desirable;
• Experience with process improvements is desirable;
• Knowledge in (Brazilian) financial market is desirable;
• Curiosity and self learner.
We believe that Diversity and different perspectives enrich our world and our efforts. All are welcome to apply for Rabobank Brasil vacancies.