Lead Azure Data Engineer
Just imagine playing an important role by being an Azure Data Engineer in the Credit Analytics tribe.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining credit risk models for regulatory capital and business uses for Rabobank globally;
- Employs around 650 colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and countries;
- Credit models built by Tribe Credit Analytics are used across Rabobank globally.
You and your job
You will be working for Credit Analytics tribe supporting Area Model Support Platform (MSP) while being in the chapter tech. The Area MSP delivers generic future-proof platform/product solutions and services that enable the other Areas within tribe Credit Analytics to develop, deliver, and run their products in an effective and efficient way. The MSP platform solutions support data disclosure, calculator execution, run orchestration, and model data set actualisation.
As an Azure Data Engineer in the chapter tech of Area MSP you are part of the area for the tribe consisting of 80+ IT professionals and 8 squads.
In your role as Azure Engineer, you will:
- Take ownership of the development lifecycle - from specification and coding to testing and implementation.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile squad with Business Analysts, Testers, and Solution Architects to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Contribute to your Area’s objectives in the development, maintenance and enhancement of its platform solutions,
- Maintain, develop and improve the information factory to orchestrate monthly credit risk processes for a various portfolios.
- Make sure our platform is well serviced and compliant with internal and external IT and security guidelines,
- Ensure all platform solutions need to be kept future proof, scalable, cost effective and automated as much as possible.
Facts & Figures
- 36- to 40-hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team. Working together is the way we work; as 1 data-minded and analytical team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- at least 6 years of demonstrated IT experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise level, mission-critical applications resolving highly complex issues/situations and driving technical resolution across cross-functional organizations;
- at least 5 years of experience and deep working knowledge of Microsoft Azure;
- at least 2 years of experience working as a lead developer / engineer;
- an actual interest and participation in at least one Azure (Data) open community;
- a proven track record of design, implementation , maintenance and delivery of Microsoft Azure projects;
- in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments;
- knowledge of deploying infrastructure and data pipelines through CI/CD Pipelines;
- experience in implementing complex data solutions in a preferably financial environment
- strong communication and collaboration skills, a continuous learning mindset and critical thinking abilities
- the strategical mindset – Suggesting structural improvements together with your colleagues in architecture
- experience in the Tech stack: Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, ADLS, LogicAPP, CI/CD Pipelines.
- the following Azure certifications are vital: ITIL v4, AZ900 and DP 200 and DP 203
This is what we offer you
- up to € 6.741 gross monthly salary (scale 10)
- a thirteenth month's salary and an 8% holiday allowance
- a monthly Employee Benefit Budget (EBB) of 11% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or choose to have this budget to be paid out.
- a budget of € 750,- to set up your home working space
- a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40,-
- a monthly internet allowance of € 40,-
- an annual personal development budget of € 1.400,-
- a combination of working from home and at the office #LI-Hybrid
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5% (based on your own preference)
This is a selection of the terms of employment for an Azure Data Engineer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Are you ready to join Area MSP and Chapter Tech as Azure Data engineer and make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application.
Good to know:
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Angèl Wijnhard, Recruiter via Angel.Wijnhard@rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.