KYC Analyst - GreenHouse Class
imagine that you can coordinate and facilitate Client Onboarding, Periodic or Event driven KYC reviews on behalf of the Commercial Teams. As a KYC Analyst for Rabobank Wholesale (WRR) you will be responsible for the end-to-end KYC process for new or existing clients throughout their entire business life cycle within the bank.
Making a difference
- Pro-active and have a good eye to detail but you also hold on to the helicopter view.
- Able to manage multiple tasks that constitute the work flow in a sound and timely manner.
- Well experienced in prioritizing your work and thereby balancing your time.
- Able to actively monitor your own performance and make sure that targets are met both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- You are self-driven, self-motivated and not afraid to take the initiative. You thrive in dynamic environments and assist in bringing structure, consistency and discipline.
- Execution and monitoring of KYC and Customers Due Diligence processes on the input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Defining research (problem and method), performing research (collecting data, analysis) and presenting the results of the research (conclusion and argumentation).
- Maintaining contact with internal stakeholders, knowing your environment, knowing the customer’s situation and identifying and discussing developments and needs concerning the service provisions.
- A pro-active participation in your team. Together with your team your responsible for the teams results.
- Participation in projects
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our KYC team brings talented people together to coordinate and facilitate Client Onboarding, Periodic or Event driven KYC reviews on behalf of the Commercial Teams. With you as a KYC Analist the team will consist of diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Geert Habets manager KYC Service Centre Wholeseale NL; “We believe in strong professional teams with people form different backgrounds With over 25 nationalities in our department we believe it is very important that our colleagues feel at home in their team. We are therefore looking for people who like to help our teams grow every day. It’s just one reason why people like working within our KYC Service Centre.”
The KYC Service Centre servicing the Wholesale business for region NL is located within the CDD Service Centre NL. The team in the Netherlands has a critical role in ensuring the compliancy with multiple regulations by Wholesale NL, in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing and to protect the bank’s reputation. We work in close partnership with Compliance and different Commercial teams and Legal to ensure efficient and timely processes. We are a dynamic and growing environment where you can learn and have the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. For us it's important to invest in our people and see them growing within our organisation.
Communication, time management and teamwork are clearly essential for the role of KYC Analist. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Relevant experience in the Financial/KYC Industry
- As Client KYC Analyst you must have a proven experience of producing quality work under constant pressure and the ability to drive self-development.
- Knowledge of AML, KYC and WWFT brings a strong advantage.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written). Proficiency in the Dutch Language brings a strong advantage.
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship building skills.
- Able to work in an evolving and changing environment.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €2.696,61 and €3.851,17;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a KYC Analist and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button
- Cornel Roest, Corporate Recruiter CDD would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Cornel.Roest@Rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!