Junior Risk Professional
being able to secure banking for every customer of the Rabobank. As a Junior Risk professional you can deliver an important contribution to first line monitoring on various topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness. In support of the Risk Manager and the risk owner you will help the to execute the standard periodical assessments to become and stay in control of their risks.
Making a difference
- Supporting First Line Monitoring for one or more departments.
- Managing Cloud on boarding processes.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our First Line Monitoring Center (FLM Center) team brings talented people together to support and challenge the organisation on becoming and staying in control aligned with our mission ‘Driving secure banking together’. With you as a one of our Risk Professionals, the team will consist of diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Risk Manager: “Together with the Risk Professional we provide the correct execution of our risk & control process.”
IT Specialist : “Together with the Risk Professional we are able to automate the risk & control process in an effective way and making it as easy as possible. Supporting the risk owners to perform the risk assessments themselves as much as possible.”
Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Risk Professional. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- At least 1 year experience in Risk management
- Basic knowledge of the Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk and Identity Access Management
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN
- Moderate oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Our Young Professional Programme IT
Are you getting excited by this opening? Would you be even more interested, if we tell you that you can also focus on your personal growth and with your fresh ideas make an impact on the future of our digital bank? Join the Young Professional Programme IT and besides working as a Junior Risk Professional, you get an 18-month program where you carry out challenging projects and get personal and professional development training. We will help you discover your strengths and challenge you to evolve further. We teach you to form an independent opinion, but also to experience the value of cooperation. To know more about the program: https://rabobank.jobs/en/student-and-starter/it/
If you are interested by this program, specify your interest for the Young Professional Programme IT in your application!
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.057,- and € 3.200,- based on function level 7.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk professional and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 15th April, 2021. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Brechtje Brugman (Brechtje.firstname.lastname@example.org), Delivery Manager, First Line Risk
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!