Junior Operations Engineer
You are working with a team responsible for the applications and solutions that ensure all Rabobank documents are managed effectively. The team adopts DevOps and Agile (Scrum) principles; you are part of a self-organizing and cross functional team that focuses greatly on continuous improvement.
As a Junior Operations Engineer you are an active member of the agile team, working closely with other functions in varying capacities. You are a T-shaped professional and able to combine one or more technical specialties with the ability to take over basic activities of other specialists in your team (analysis, testing and development). Together with the team you are driving delivery innovation. The complexity of the job is in the constant balance between running and changing.
Making a difference
- Monitor our incidents and applications (e.g. Service manager – SM9, Document management solutions, scanning solutions, along with other internal solutions) and proactively take action when necessary
- Manage our Raboweb Applications’ sites, self-service articles, web forms and Scanner Kiosk
- Analyse and solve production issues along with troubleshooting on application level
- Contribute further by doing other tasks from a T-shape perspective.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented open minded people together for the purpose of managing and enhancing our new and existing solutions and applications while promoting shared learning and continuous growth.
Customer focus, collaboration, result-driven mindset and persuasiveness are essential for the role of a Junior Operations Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other relevant related studies at an academic working level
- You are familiar with databases and can create SQL queries
- Basic middleware knowledge is an added advantage
- You have good Knowledge of and experience with Agile
- You know how to assess risks and distinguish main issues from side issues
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (both verbal and written)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways!
Our Young Professional Programme IT
Are you getting excited by this opening? Would you be even more interested, if we tell you that you can also focus on your personal growth and with your fresh ideas make an impact on the future of our digital bank? Join the Young Professional Programme IT and besides working as a Junior Operations Engineer, you get an 18-month program where you carry out challenging projects and get personal and professional development training. We will help you discover your strengths and challenge you to evolve further. We teach you to form an independent opinion, but also to experience the value of cooperation. To know more about the program: https://rabobank.jobs/en/programs/young-professional-programme-it/
If you are interested by this program, specify your interest for the Young Professional Programme IT in your application!
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.026,- and € 3.500,-
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (8 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Junior Operations Engineer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 10 February, 2020. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Marco de Wit (Marco.email@example.com)
- Ujjvala Britto, the recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Ujjvala.Britto@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!