Junior Linux Delivery Analyst
Imagine being an essential part of one of the biggest corporate infrastructures of the Netherlands and having the chance to develop yourself personally and professionally.
Rabobank is one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands and the IT Infrastructure division delivers stable, high quality, secure and cost-efficient infrastructure solutions for Rabobank’s businesses around the globe. We deliver many services across the data centre, workplace, network and security areas to support approximately 40,000 employees in more than 25 countries. The Platform Services department works with self-organizing teams. Each team is responsible for a specific service our clients and colleagues are using.
Making a difference
As a Linux Delivery Analyst your activities range from building new automated servers, automating and maintaining the existing servers all this while focussing on the security of these servers. Your work will take place in an international environment. You and your colleagues provide an IT infrastructure that allows all Rabobank employees to do their work. This contributes directly to our "Always on" strategy by making safe working possible, always and everywhere.
We would like for your technology stack to look like this after 18 months:
- Sound knowledge of:
- Red Hat Linux administrator skills
- Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Automation skills, via scripting (Perl, Python)
- Potential skills:
- Provisioning tools, Satellite and Spacewalk
- Virtualization tools
- Authorization tooling (RHDS or Centrify)
- Backup and restore (TSM and Veeam)
- Monitoring (SNMP, HP SIM, HP Openview)
- Security and Compliance (SoX)
Working within your team:
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. The Platform Services department consist of 65 professionals: Service Owner, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Delivery Analysts and Engineers. Agility is key: you will be helping a colleague to do their daily business, solving incidents, and later that day, you are helping to build new, future-proof infrastructure for the bank.
What we look for in our ideal candidate:
Customer focus, flexibility, result driven and team play are clearly essential for the role. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- Have knowledge and/or experience with Agile, Lean and/or ITIL;
- Have a technical background and know the basics about IT;
- Have the ability to script/code – e.g. Python;
- Hold Redhat certification or be willing to learn;
- Accurate, result driven, pro-active and be a true team player with good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Eager to learn new techniques;
- Can do - Will do attitude, someone who loves autonomy
- Capable of handling time pressure and deadlines;
- Able to say “no” if the requirements do not fit the given boundaries;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? For more information check our website https://www.rabobank.com/en/raboworld/overview/growing-a-better-world-together.html
Our Young Professional Program in IT
Are you getting excited by this opening? Would you be even more interested, if we tell you that you can also focus on your personal growth and with your fresh ideas make an impact on the future of our digital bank?
Join the Young Professional Programme IT and besides working as a Linux Delivery Analyst, you get an 18-month program where you carry out challenging projects and get personal and professional development training. We will help you discover your strengths and challenge you to evolve further. We teach you to form an independent opinion, but also to experience the value of cooperation. To know more about the program: https://rabobank.jobs/en/programs/young-professional-programme-it/
If you are interested by this program, specify your interest for the Young Professional Programme IT in your application!
Have we captured your interest? Then, Let's meet
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Linux Delivery Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Zeist.
Good to know:
- You can apply via the “Apply now” button.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Marco Ruwaard, on +31 30 2157518 or Marco.Ruwaard@rabobank.nl.
- Ujjvala Britto, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via 06 29 23 14 96 or Ujjvala.email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!