Junior Cloud Engineer
You can participate in shaping the future of our global cloud transformation by enabling the transition from our own data centres to the public cloud within Rabobank! As a Junior Cloud Engineer, you can make a difference and real impact by driving adoption of Cloud Native Application Designs within Rabobank in the Cloud Competence Center (CCC) by working together with the DevOps teams. By doing so we are able bring our services to our customers in a faster, more reliable and secure way.
Are you also interested in working on your personal and professional development in addition to being a Junior Cloud Engineer? To know more about the programme: https://rabobank.jobs/en/student-and-starter/it/. If you are interested by this program, specify your interest for the Young Professional Programme IT in your application!
Making a difference
You help speeding up the process for DevOps team to go on the cloud by
- Building, optimization and maintenance of the Azure platform
- Building cloud components, designing solutions or working on automation
- Undertaking diverse responsibilities and full autonomy
- Growing your knowledge on the complete technology stack (network, security, containers, etc.).
- Alongside working with the Azure Portal, you also drive automation by utilizing infrastructure as code including yaml pipelines, ARM Templates and CI/CD Pipelines.
With each other
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. Therefore, in the CCC, collaboration is our core value. Our teams join forces to make all software and automation processes faster, more agile and more secure. However, you still get freedom to learn on your own and get support from your colleagues when needed. At your disposal you find diverse online learning environments and opportunities to get certified in many topics such as the Azure Bootcamp organized twice a year.
One of the goals of our team is to make development twice as fast. As a Junior Cloud Engineer, you are part of a multi-talented team of 30 colleagues including:
Stefan (28), Cloud Engineer, former YPP: “The CCC has been the right place to start my career after my MSc. With the support from the fellow colleagues, who are always eager to share knowledge and guide the young professionals, I contribute to a project that is essential to Rabobank. The opportunities for professional and personal growth and support are only limited by your ambitions.”
Customer focus, enthusiasm and a quest to learn new technologies is essential for this role. In addition, it is nice that you have:
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Coding skills such as C#, PowerShell
- Agile development / SCRUM knowledge;
- DevOps, Git, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery knowledge.
- Critical thinking and assertiveness
- You think documenting engineering feats and doing your job understandable to others is important too
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do this by:
- In a project with Humanitas we help people who have financial problems to get their home administration in order.
- Together with the Dutch Council for Refugees, we help 1,500 refugees to find a suitable job.
We want to help you focus on your growth by investing in an environment where you constantly learn. We give you the space to innovate and help you exceed your own expectations! In addition, with us (based on a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross yearly salary between € 42.000 and € 48.500 depending on previous work experience (including: Monthly salaries, Holiday pay, 13th month and Employee Benefit Budget);
- a Personal budget to spend on activities related to your personal development;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs or commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Junior Cloud Engineer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 30th June 2020. Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- Questions about being Young Professional in the IT program can be addressed to Atanas, a YPP: email@example.com
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Piet Hoekstra via email Piet.Hoekstra@rabobank.nl
- Ujjvala Britto, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via 06 19 23 21 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!