Java Software Engineer
That all Rabobank customers use the sales processes that you've developed. It's because of you that a customer decides to join Rabobank. Big responsibility? Hell yes. If you are up for it, read on.
Our day-to-day business at Rabobank Payment Accounts is selling and servicing payment propositions for the mass market. Our department is the starting point for all retail and business customers of Rabobank, since every customer needs a payment account to start with. We optimize our processes continuously to provide our customers a seamless experience. And while continuing to service all our customers we work on one of the most ambitions architectural migrations our department has known.
To make this a success, your technical expertise in back-end development is crucial for us. We're looking for colleagues who don't hold back and will push for solutions, dare to challenge, are passionate about technology and have a lot of experience in back-end development.
Our back-end tech stack includes
Java 11, Spring Core, Spring MVC, REST Framework, Spring Boot, Junit, Maven, Git, Sonar, Fortify, Azure DevOps, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RestAssured, Swagger.
Growth is key!
Rabobank Payment Accounts is your place to grow professionally. We are looking for a developer that wants to grow in development even more. In your journey we will fully support you in your ambition and provide you with plenty of opportunities. The possibilities are there, but are you up for it?
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Distributed DevOps teams bring talented people together from all over the world to build, test and run the best solutions for our users. You can work on your task autonomously, but should never lose focus on the team goals. What makes our department so special is our willingness to help each other get the best out of each other. We love pair programming, do occasional mob programming, and organize knowledge sharing sessions to keep everyone in the loop on the latest developments. Besides that, there’s a lot of learning across disciplines. Business analysts executing tests, back-end engineers learning front-end, testers doing ops. With your team you are responsible to get the job done. Hiding behind functions not allowed!
Communication, getting results, critical thinking and problem solving are essential skills for the role of back-end developer. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• 5+ year of experience in back-end development;
• Especially with Core Java, Spring Core/MVC/Boot, REST, JUnit & Maven;
• You are well versed in public Cloud development and underlying concepts;
• Big plus if you have experience in test automation via Spring Cloud Contracts or REST Assured.
• Of course you are pro-active and have great communication in English.
Growing a better world together
• You'll probably already know that Rabobank is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together for a better world? We do this in several ways. Recent years, we have undertaken the following:
• We find it important that everyone in the Netherlands has a financially healthy life. Within our products and services, we also provide an online housekeeping book, so that we help our customers and clients to get a better grip on their finances.
• We invest heavily in Dutch associations each year. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that results in a second home for many people.
• Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
• a gross monthly salary between € 3.677,- and € 5.252,- (scale 9).
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
• an Employee Benefit Budget (9 to 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
• 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Frontend Developer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy!
Good to know:
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Roy van Dijk, IT Lead, via Roy.email@example.com.
• Floris Rank, IT Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Floris.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether the new staff is reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• The application process for this vacancy includes a technical assessment.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.