What does an ITSM Engineer find most satisfying on an average working day?. As an ITSM Engineer, you can make a difference by working on the development, maintenance and support of the ITSM platform of the bank.
Making a difference
- Having a mind-set of continues improvement, flexibility and taking ownership
- By working towards a group shared goal. Once collective team decision have been taken, then the agreed actions to achieve the team goals are implemented.
- You actively listen, respect and are non-judgemental about colleagues’ views, opinions, concerns and contributions.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our ITSM tool Services team brings talented people together to deliver, maintain and support the ITSM platform of the bank. With you as an ITSM Engineer, the team will consist of 15 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including: ITSM Engineer, ITSM Senior Engineer and Product Owner.
Customer focus, proactivity, and teamwork are clearly essential for the role of ITSM Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- HBO (higher professional education) /WO (university). Education in the IT field.
- Experience working with ITIL v3 or higher.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience working with agile methodologies.
- Functional, technical and development knowledge in the Microfocus Service Management suite (Service Manager 9.6 or higher – Universal CMDB 10.30 or higher)
- Knowledge and proven experience on Windows Server 2016 or higher at the administrator level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- With the Rabobank Foundation, we support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labour market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society
- With Rabo Partnership we provide support and advice to financial institutions across the world including recent support for a core banking system selection and implementation for a bank in Albania
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3211 and € 4586.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an ITSM Engineer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until we've found a good fit with a potential candidate. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Arturo Espinoza, Delivery Manager ITSA via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Gerestein, Sr. IT recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Richard.Gerestein@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!