IT Lead IAM – Special Access Management
IT Lead IAM – Special Access Management
As IT Lead IAM you are leading a number of IT squads in your domain. The IAM department is responsible for User Support, Access Management, Special Access Management and IAM Compliance. The IT Lead is part of the MT IAM and the steering triangle of the squads. Your squads provide the various capabilities that Identity and Access Management (IAM) needs for its services. You are responsible for a number of IAM processes and squads, namely the Special Access Management squads focussing on CyberArk, AD/ADFS and Certificate Management.
You & your position
As IT lead IAM you are responsible for drawing up a vision for your domain, taking into account the changing world of IAM, in which the focus lies on automation and standardization. In addition you know how to create autonomous teams that continuously improve with individuals that keep developing themselves and others. You ensure the quality of your squads within the chapter IAM, tribe, areas and within the Bank as a whole.
- Drawing up a vison for your squads (benchmark internally and outside Rabobank)
- Taking responsibility for your squads to all IAM stakeholders
- Driving continuous improvement and lean processing
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours a week
- Your team consists of approx. 50 FTE
- Globally we serve over 9,5 million customers
Top 3 responsibilities
- Play an exemplary role in Agile/Lean mind set and focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure that IAM related standards and policies are followed, e.g. security policies
- Drives continuous improvement and engineering culture
The IT Lead assures execution and continuous improvement, and has the responsibility for managing resources. You built your teams’ capabilities, along with creating a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
Together we achieve more than each of us individually
We believe in the power of diversity. By combining the differences of every person in our team, we become a better organization. In every way, we are curious to learn what you can bring to the teams of Identity & Access Management.
‘We are in the middle of the transformation of the bank, organizationally and technically, we make sure that each colleague has the right access for the right reasons at the right time.’
Simon Meij, Senior IT Lead.
The 150 employees of Identity & Access Management guard that Rabobank is in control of who has access to what. This we realize through collaboration; as 1 solution oriented team within Rabobank. About Rabobank: we are a Dutch bank, running operations in 38 countries, for more than 9.500.000 customers. Together with these customers, our members of the cooperative, and our partners, we work side-by-side towards a world in which there is sufficient food supply for everyone. Locally, we work towards a country providing a home, work, and opportunity to happy people.
You & your talent
- working and thinking at a university master level
- knowledge of and experience with leading and building IT teams
- proven knowledge and experience with access issues in the digital world of Identity and Access Management
- strongly motivated to present own initiative (self-starting)
- challenger mindset and passion to challenge others
- creates, facilitates, and inspires high performing teams and is focused on the development of the team to achieve results together
What we offer you
- a maximum of € 8.111,77 gross a month (schaal 11)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay of 8% annually
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- Reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
This is only a selection of all the benefits of an IT Lead at Rabobank, based on a 36-hour workweek. An overview of all of Rabobank’s benefits can be found here: rabobank.jobs/nl/arbeidsvoorwaarden
You & your application process
- Applying to the position of IT Lead at Rabobank is done by clicking “apply’ in the top right corner of this page.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Simon Meij, Senior IT Lead Identity and Access Management on 0651396519, or via email@example.com
- Questions about careers at Rabobank, and the selection process? Sumit Chang Pin Jin, Senior IT Recruiter, can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- In general, first interview are organized through Teams video calls.
- Answers on Frequently Asked Question scan be found on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- An assessment of integrity and trustworthiness is part of the selection process.
- We respect your privacy.