bringing about sustainable change and impact? As an intern at the Sustainability Policy and Risk team you make a difference in developing and implementing sustainability policy, risk and training tools, and performing research and analyses that set clear boundaries for Rabobank’s financial services contribute to more sustainable business. The Rabobank sustainability policies provide a baseline to assess social and environmental impacts of clients, to ensure that we do business according to our values on sustainable and responsible business, contributing to the transitions toward sustainable food systems and energy systems.
The internship is for 4-6 months and 32/36 hours a week.
The team is part of the Sustainability department, and drives the sustainability policies and projects on a range of key social and environmental impact topics: deforestation, energy, sustainable food production, human rights, transitioning to low carbon business, animal welfare contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals, etcetera. In addition, the team uses its knowledge to provide in-depth sustainability analysis and advice on high sustainability risk multinational clients and transaction, and develops sustainability training and education across Rabobank Group. Implementation in business processes working with business colleagues is integral part of it.
You will contribute to projects on all activities of the team: policies, tools and knowledge products, research and training, working on content, project and managerial tasks.
- To have completed or be enrolled in a higher education diploma course in a relevant topic.
- Thrive in environments where a broad range of topics need to be translated and applied to concrete business processes and products.
- Excellent communication skills, in writing and orally.
- Able to condense rich content into communicative documents and presentations.
- Affinity with working in projects (organizing, planning, realizing, reporting).
- Hands-on self-starter
- Excellent in working productively together with others, collaboration skills
- Affinity with making the financial sector more sustainable.
Growing a better world together
Working with us means having the opportunity to be who you are and to grow personally and professionally in a challenging environment in an organization that is widely recognized for its leading sustainability ambitions and results. You are inspired, curious to learn, and will receive an internship compensation at market standards.
Are you ready to contribute to the sustainability challenges of Rabobank?
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Now button below. Make sure to include the exact time span in which you are available in your cover letter.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Intern within Sustainability and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht (Croeselaan office).
Good to know:
- Bob Bison, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Bob.Bison@rabobank.nl.
- You have to remain enrolled at your school during your whole internship period within Rabobank.
- This internship position is open for EU citizens registered at a Dutch university (of applied sciences) during the whole internship period.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- We offer a competitive internship allowance.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!