Intelligent Automation (Kofax Kapow)
We are seeking a highly skilled Intelligent Automation Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing intelligent automation solutions within IAM (Identity & Access Management).
You & your position
There are only a few places in the Netherlands where you can work in an large scale IAM environment, with a high level of complexity while using the latest, most advanced technologies … and this is one of them! If you think you are ready to step up to this level – we are looking for you!
Identity & Access Management (IAM) ensures that employees have proper and secure access to applications and data. By doing so, Rabobank prevents (un)conscious risks or fraud and complies with laws and regulations. Your work in the banks’ IAM team is a meaningful contribution to keeping vital financial infrastructure up-and-running!
Rabobank IAM team has a clear goal: “Digital Only”! In order to obtain this goal we are automating manual actions performed by the IAM teams. In order to accelerate this automation you are continuously looking for ways to make our teams perform quicker, smarter and better with the help of citizen development solutions. We use these solutions as a temporary solution to help the DevOps Teams to speed up the automation of the departments manual actions. You are always looking for ways to obtain obstacles and reaching your goals.
You will be the first colleague to start-up our intelligent automation initiatives and will work closely with the IAM Operations team. This team consists of 15-20 employees and handles all sorts of manual actions. In light to this you will need an open mind, and make use of your collaborating skills to make this initiative a success, in the first place independently.
Continuous improvement is self-evident to you and you dare to be critical of the current working method and tooling. You are a professional go-getter and great teamplayer. Your focus is on things that matter: you feel responsible for bringing value to the organization.
Real life examples
- Mapping business needs & requirements to available technology capabilities
- Creating a backlog of automation opportunities
Facts & Figures
- You will work 36 hours per week
- Globally we have over 40.000 colleagues
- Continuous improvement of CI/CD and team- processes
Top 3 responsibilities
- Translate business requirements, problems and issues into solutions that lead to tangible improvements and happy end users
- Work with colleagues in and outside the team to perform analysis and refinements of work items
- You will work with the latest technologies in Low-code/no-code platforms such as Kofax Kapow and Power Automate.
- Execute and support the process of developing & building solutions from start to finish (including testing & implementation)
Together we achieve more than each of us individually
We believe in the power of diversity. By combining the differences of every person in our team, we become a better organization. In every way, we are curious to learn what you can bring to the teams of Identity & Access Management.
‘We are in the middle of the transformation of the bank, organizationally and technically, we make sure that each colleague has the right access for the right reasons at the right time.’
Arie den Toom, IT Lead IAM.
The 155 employees of Identity & Access Management guard that Rabobank is in control of who has access to what. This we realize through collaboration; as one solution oriented team within Rabobank. About Rabobank: we are a Dutch bank, running operations in 38 countries, for more than 9.500.000 customers. Together with these customers, our members of the cooperative, and our partners, we work side-by-side towards a world in which there is sufficient food supply for everyone. Locally, we work towards a country providing a home, work, and opportunity to happy people.
You & your talent
• At least 3-5 years experience in the low-code/no-code field.
• Experience with the Kofax Kapow RPA Software
• Quality, continuous improvement mindset
• Learning and knowledge sharing attitude
• Result-oriented with good customer focus
• Can do attitude
• Strong communicator & teamplayer
• Showing / taking ownership
• Stress resistant
What we offer you
• Salary: € 3.900 - € 5.600 gross per a month (scale 9)
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay of 8% annually
• an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout
• flexible working times and location-independent working;
• Reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
• a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
This is only a selection of all the benefits of a DevOps Engineer at Rabobank, based on a 36-hour workweek. An overview of all of Rabobank’s benefits can be found here: rabobank.jobs/nl/arbeidsvoorwaarden
You & your application process
Applying to this position is done by clicking “apply’ in the top right corner of this page.
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Max Nuij via Max.Nuij@rabobank.nl.
• Questions about careers at Rabobank, and the selection process? Sumit Chang, Senior IT Recruiter, can be contacted via Sumit.Chang.email@example.com.
• In general, first interviews are organized through Teams video calls.
• Answers on Frequently Asked Question scan be found on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
• An assessment of integrity and trustworthiness is part of the selection process.
• We respect your privacy.