In control partner (EET)
In control Partner
You operate in a business-critical environment with a high degree of functional and technical complexity. An environment in which DevOps teams are constantly deploying changes to our systems with the purpose of improving functionality, security and availability for our customers and employees. An environment that requires constant renewal to make sure our Tech Stack stays future proof.
You and your job
Being in control of our risks, information security and keeping overall operational risk awareness up to par is crucial.
- As an In Control Partner, you are responsible for execution of the Dynamic Risk Cycle DRC of 2 Tech domains within Engineering & Enterprise Tech. These domains are Tech4 Data & Analytics and Tech4 Know Your Customer.
- As an In Control Partner you can deliver an important contribution to the risk management processes and you can make a difference by driving secure banking together.
Facts & Figures
- 36/40 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Stimulate and assure a strong risk culture, awareness of risks and everyone’s contribution to risk management and protecting Rabobank’s reputation.
- Guiding & controlling implementations of new policies and risk frameworks.
- Helping the teams to specific In Control related topics.
Together we achieve more than alone
You are working close together with the Domain Control Officer of the two domains, the Risk Champions and the Risk Professionals.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective, passionate and data driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of In Control Partner. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Experience in Risk management processes
- Basic knowledge of Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management, Compliance & Privacy
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and Dutch (preferable)
- Knowledge of RCF Archer
- Resilient and solution oriented
In addition to this, as a professional you display great collaboration skills, you manage your stakeholder
field and you are willing to learn and improve on a daily basis. You also have the skills to learn others
about risk management and the way this should be incorporated in their daily work.
This is what we offer you
- up to € 6.417,- (scale 9 or 10)
- A guarantee thirteenth (13th) month's salary and (8%) holiday allowance an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- a budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working
allowance of up to € 40-
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
- 151.2 hours holiday per year + 1 Diversity Day per year
this is a selection of the terms of employment for Senior IT lead Engineering & Enterprise Tech based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Control Partner at Rabobank.
Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez, Senior IT Recruiter, via jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
We will hold the interviews through a video call.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on
A security check is part of the process.
We respect your privacy.