Imagine having impact by changing the KYC way of work of Rabobank together with a multidisciplinary team. As a KYC implementation manager you can make a difference by managing projects and implementing changes in the WRR client domain and being the gatekeeper for maintaining integrity throughout the chain.
Making a difference
- Manage medium to large projects
- Initiate improvements including impact assessment on organisation, operation, robots and IT
- Implement changes in the business and supporting systems, tooling and processes and monitor them
- Set up implementation framework (including PDCA)
- Be part of the CDD champion network
- Be a strong partner for our central KYC operation and the chain partners in the WRR domain
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Change & Data team within CDD KYC Wholesale NL brings talented people together to improve the quality of the KYC process. With you as an implementation manager, the team will consist of 12 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Scarlett, Process Manager: “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing.”
Ruud, Consultant BI: “Learning can only be done by doing ”
Maryam, Process Manager: “process management is like art, visualising a flow no one knew worked that way ”
Collaboration, analysing, planning & organising skills and a strong focus on getting results are essential for the role of Implementation manager. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Strong project management skills (Prince2 and MSP certification is a pre)
- Good knowledge of and experience with LEAN and Agile development processes, minimal Black Belt certification
- Knowledge of and experience with the work of CDD is a pre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Execution power (managing change and implementation)
- Ability to manage own workload, working to deadlines and able to balance different priorities
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €3677,26 and €6260,34;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a KYC implementation manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Mirjam Riedel, Manager Change & Data on Mirjam.Riedel@Rabobank.nl
- Cornel Roest, Recruiter CDD would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Cornel.Roest@Rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!