HR Business Manager
A bit about us
Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. One of our key strengths lies in our people who have a deep understanding of agriculture and are committed to adding long-term value for clients. Our commitment to our employees and clients is at the heart of everything we do. Our Country Banking Division forms the core business of Rabobank New Zealand and enjoys a reputation as the leading provider of specialised banking services in the Food and Agribusiness sector.
Reporting to the Head of HR Advisory & People Solutions, we are currently searching for an experienced HR Business Manager to join our team based in our Sydney head office. This role will work in partnership with the Group Executive and senior business leaders providing front line HR support to initiate, design and execute integrated people solutions that address key business strategies whilst working closely in an advisory capacity. Client groups include : Chief Operating Office Domain and Enterprise Project Management Office.
In this critical and influential role, you will partner with the business in delivering key projects and providing strategic support, advice and mentoring to leaders across the Bank. This role will shape and deliver the HR strategy, with main responsibilities including:
- Delivery of the People Plan and gap analysis to address people priorities, issues, and challenges;
- Supporting the Bank in empowering managers to implement the business strategy and ensure role accountabilities are clearly communicated and understood;
- Provide sound ER/IR advice and work towards enhancing managers’ understanding and effectiveness in managing IR issues via HR policy/standards;
- Work with the business leaders to implement annual HR processes; talent management, succession planning, performance planning and reviews and employee development;
- Work with senior leaders on restructuring activities and organisational design;
- Establish strong internal working relationships and support COEs to deploy company-wide strategies and frameworks;
- Ensuring adherence with and compliance to existing standards, policies and processes.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will be a positive, ‘can-do’ and engaging team player with a good level of resilience. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and is comfortable in dealing with different kinds of people and challenges with professionalism, compassion and discretion.
This role presents the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative HR team in a varied HR partnering capacity. To be successful for this role you will offer:
- A degree qualification in HR or or a related discipline;
- Extensive experience in HR Business Partnership in organisations of a similar size and complexity;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to influence people decisions;
- Leadership, motivational and people management skills;
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and work autonomously to make sure deadlines are met;
- A motivated, resilient and autonomous individual with a drive to support the overall strategic HR and business objectives.
Who are We? - Our Values, Vision and Mission
Rabobank Australia fully embraces inclusion and belonging and delivers positive experiences for our people and clients. Our great working conditions, broad learning and development programmes and the opportunity to work together for the greater good are reasons why our employees love working here. We are committed to our values; we are client focussed, action oriented, purposeful and courageous in our work. We are professional and considerate and bring out the best in each other and are committed to keep learning. We have an open culture, where you can be yourself and be valued for who you are.
What we're proud to offer you:
- Flexible working environment
- Work with a company which values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity
- Part of a broader global team of dedicated industry specialists
Rabobank is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith and sexual orientation.