GBU Marketing Manager Eurasia
Marketing Manager EurAsia
Location: Europe (UK, Netherlands or Germany)
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission to ‘get the right tools into the right hands. You’ll be part of a team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
Purpose of position:
You will be responsible to develop, maintain and implement a Marketing plan, initiatives and tools for the Global Business Unit (GBU) Advanced Solutions in Europe and Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), in line with DLL corporate standards and business objectives.
You will report to the Vice President Strategic Marketing and New Markets within GBU Advanced Solutions. You will work closely with the central marketing team and country Marketing Communications managers.
You will support DLL’s newest Global Business Unit (GBU) Advanced Solutions, which is driving DLL’s intelligent growth through development of pay-per-use solutions (PPU) and end user direct distribution channel (Direct), supported by new markets expansion and strategic acquisitions.
Day to day:
- Support development of GBU MTP and related strategies.
- Develop, maintain and implement Marketing plan, initiatives and tools for GBU Advanced Solutions in Eurasia supporting Direct, Pay-per-use, New Markets and Acquisitions activities.
- Develop customer journeys, segmentation and buyer persona for key markets within Direct channel.
- Work with the central marketing team to prepare competitor analysis for Direct and PPU and identify key DLL differentiators.
- Support with stakeholder management and internal communications plan and tools (i.e. presentations, webinars, articles, meetings), as well as team collaboration tools (i.e. SharePoint, MS Teams, Yammer, videoconferencing)
- Develop value proposition for the key buyer persona in the Direct and PPU channels.
- Develop a multi-channel marketing communications approach with the goal to (a) improve DLL brand awareness and positioning in the target segments, (b) position DLL as a Thought Leader in PPU, sustainability and other key themes, (c) establish lead generation, conversion and retention through a marketing funnel. Support the goals with such tools as website, microsites, SEO/SEA, social media, marketing materials, industry events, industry media, campaigns.
- Support New Markets (i.e. industries, assets, products, services) strategic plans development, launch and growth.
- Support Acquisitions team with necessary due diligence and integrated marketing plans.
- Proactively support development of the GBU’s CRM strategy and guidelines and ensure successful implementation. Be responsible for the CRM marketing module implementation.
- Establish customer insights gathering process with the goal to measure satisfaction and identify needs for the new products and services development.
- Ensure marketing initiatives compliance to the local regulations (i.e. customer privacy).
- Drive allocation of the local Marketing Communications resources in UK, Germany and ANZ. Work closely with them to ensure marketing strategy execution.
- Support global strategic marketing initiatives as required.
- Proactively engage DLL central marketing resources and agencies to support timely and professional execution of initiatives.
- Manage marketing budget for Europe and ANZ.
- Identify and deliver to clear marketing targets / KPIs, i.e. brand awareness, leads generation, specific campaign results, customer satisfaction, marketing budget.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Graduate Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience (and specifically in customer value proposition, branding, product launches, thought leadership, lead generation, digital marketing)
- Strategic and analytical capabilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the leasing industry
- International experience preferred
- Track record of successfully delivering successful campaigns
- Ability to adapt to changes in strategic direction
- Ability to solve challenges as they arise
- Ability to secure resources and support in a networking organisational environment
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to influence, manage, coach people
- Creative mindset
- Desire to learn and grow
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Variable bonus based on DLL results and personal performance
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net pay out, pension savings, etc.)
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
- Deadline for applications: December 1st
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information you can contact Nico Molenschot, Recruitment Business Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.