FEC W&R Project Manager
'Together we safeguard our customers, the bank and society by detecting and preventing financial and economic crime'.
The FEC domain at Rabobank aspires to be a world-class Financial Economic Crime organization, delivering simplified customer-centric and futureproof solutions, driven by engaged and skilled employees.
At Wholesale & Rural (W&R) Financial Economic Crime (FEC) we support and guide our colleagues in the regions to realize the global FEC Strategy. And in the FEC W&R CDD Change, Learning and Quality (CLQ) Programs and Projects team we manage the strategic projects to realize the FEC goals.
In the Programs & Projects team you will manage strategic projects that go further than one FEC pillar or one aspect of a process. Programs & Projects may involve multiple FEC disciplines or focus on a strategic improvement and may impact the (IT) tools used in the global CDD processes. But you may also be asked to lead next level up initiatives or global remediation initiatives.
Top 3 responsibilities
1. Define and manage the realization of the agreed definition of done for the project goal(s) within the agreed timelines.
2. Work close with key stakeholders in the international domain to ensure solutions fit with local regulatory requirements and strengthen one way of working within FEC W&R.
3. Lead a cross functional team that needs to work together to achieve the project goals which of course includes a successful implementation.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at W&R FEC Center.
Our W&R FEC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of FEC. In the W&R FEC organization we work with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Education/work and attitude level: Master degree with around 3+ years of experience or Bachelors with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in an international (wholesale) environment, preferably in the FEC domain.
- In depth knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions laws and regulations;
- Experience in running/ leading larger projects, execute/lead more complex procedures writing projects etc. combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate team activities, manage competing priorities and to coach colleagues to grow.
- A critical mind-set with a hands-on approach, pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
This is what we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.959,74 - € 6.741,24 gross per month (scale 9/10).
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
- This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Project Manager based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment
Good to know
- Applications are open until 4 October 2023. Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Hugo Jacobs Lead W&R FEC CLQ Programs and Projects at Hugo.Jacobs@Rabobank.com
- Our involved recruiter, Moniek Peeters, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!