Executive Director, Senior Trader
Rabobank Wholesale Banking North America is part of Rabobank, a global financial services leader providing wholesale, rural and retail banking services in more than 40 countries worldwide. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business. Rabobank today is one of the world’s largest banks with over $650 billion in assets. In North America, Rabobank is a premier financial institution providing services across the food and agriculture value chain. RDS’s support functions champion over 1,300 employees throughout Rabo AgriFinance and Rabobank North America Wholesale, companion Rabobank subsidiaries.
- Accountable for revenue and risk associated with Rabobank’s Interest Rate Derivatives business in North America.
- Risk oversight of the bank''s Linear portfolio and working with sales teams to create “Alpha” for the clients of Rabobank’s Wholesale Bank and Rural and Retail entities within North America.
- Serve as the center of competence in Derivative Products that are sold to other Corporates in the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Assist the Fixed Income and Corporate Risk Treasury Management sales teams by providing product training and joining them on client visits.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Engineering, or closely related field.
- 10 years of progressive trading experience in a similar position at a Global Financial Institution.
- Must have 10 years of experience in: Trading Derivative products, working with Banking Sales Teams; execution and pricing of client trades, hedging and risk managing a portfolio of Trades whose risks can include (but are not limited to) exposure in Interest Rates.
- Highly skilled in “Directional” interest rate trading.
- Experience in administering, monitoring and executing client activity on electronic execution platforms.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) program
- Health and wellness seminars
- Tuition reimbursement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rabobank, Rabo AgriFinance, and Rabo Diversified Services (“Rabo”) all provide equal employment opportunities for all prospective and current employees.
Rabo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military service or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Consistent with this policy, Rabo recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job titles and ensure that all personnel actions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, without regard to the protected factors listed above. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including application, hiring, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.