Equipment Evaluations Specialist
Equipment Evaluations Specialist
Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit? If you do, join DLL’s mission. You’ll be part of a team that gets the right tools into the right hands. A team that understands the heart and soul of our partners’ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
As the Equipment Evaluation Specialist, you are responsible for optimal execution and co-ordination of asset all financing programs within the Healthcare and CleanTech GBU. Evaluations must be in line with Global Asset Management policies and the role reports to theHealthcare and CleanTech Asset Manager Eurasia.
You deliver asset expertise to support both origination activities and risk management of the existing and future portfolio for Healthcare. It is a pro-active role focused on working closely with the new business development teams to identify asset financing opportunities and progress those to closure using residual risk and asset backed structures, as a key tool, to differentiate the GBU in the market. In addition, you will be responsible for working closely with the local commercial and /or C&R team members to support asset evaluation needs on an ad hoc basis.
Day to day
- First point of contact regarding (the handling of) asset related requests.
- The preparation of written asset and vendor reviews for inclusion into credit applications for Risk review.
- Proactively identify and pursue commercial opportunities on asset based related activities.
- The provision of asset management services to be used for the quoting, structuring, negotiation, approval and documentation phases of transactions.
- Portfolio asset and portfolio impairment management & reporting.
- Liaising with third party asset valuators and other DLL Asset (Evaluators) Managers and challenging assumptions where appropriate.
- Presentation of asset and vendor reviews and supporting matrices to Asset Management Committees.
- Timely annual review of existing matrices and development and implementation of new asset value lines as appropriate.
- Research and recommendations from asset management perspective for prospective new industries and markets.
- Research and review of various countries, local business practices and customs, markets, etc. that may impact asset values.
- Participate in Asset Management related projects (within and outside BU).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics or similar. Master’s Degree desired.
- Professional insight and minimum 5 years’ experience in asset management within the finance market and relevant knowledge of Healthcare Assets.
- Solid insight and experience in management of a regional vendor decision making structure and vendor agreements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Logical thinking, ability to represent complex and technical issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English language.
- A team player.
- Able to work in a multi-functional and –cultural environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate within a network organization.
- Able to find and provide a solution and generate more than one option.
- Quality driven and results oriented.
- Ready to go above and beyond to deliver results
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Variable bonus based on DLL results and personal performance
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net pay out, pension savings, etc.)
DLL in a Nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: December 1st
- Reporting to the Asset Manager Healthcare
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Recruitment Business Partner, via email@example.com
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.