Domain Control Officer
In the Wholesale & Rural Tech division, we are looking for a Domain Control Officer. The Domain Control Officer works directly with the Tech Control Officer on continuity, performance, integrity, compliance & security of the applications and infrastructure across the chain, fitting to the risk appetite agreed with all stakeholders (e.g. Business Owner, System Owner, RRS department). The role is positioned in the Tech Support Office, reporting to the W&R Tech Business Manager.
W&R Tech is responsible for more than 30 (critical) wholesale banking applications of which the majority has a high availability requirement, which are being serviced by over 1000 IT professionals. In case of service disruptions this will have an immediate effect on the reputation of and the financial risk for Rabobank.
Wholesale & Rural Tech supports the client and products (Financial Markets and Corporate Banking) systems for the wholesale bank across the globe. Wholesale and Rural Tech (WRT) is characterized by the complexity and fragmentation of the current IT landscape.
Large business process and systems renewal programmes have been started that should lead in the coming years to a significant reduction of running costs. Those programmes are Corporate Banking Transformation (CBT), Front-to-Back-to Risk (FtBtR) and Client On-Boarding (COB).
You support the division (London/Utrecht) to become in control. Also you support the regions on Incident/change/release/risk/security/compliance and business continuity management.
You create status and progress reports for various stakeholders, including senior management. You pro-actively signal and monitor issues/improvements and you are not afraid to challenge colleagues. In case of new regulations, e.g. security or compliance, you will participate in defining the requirements and the execution thereof.
Next to that, as we are a global organization, you are willing to travel (e.g. London) occasionally if required.
The list of tasks below is not limited - you have the opportunity to take on specific challenges depending on where your ambitions lie.
- You create, together with the Tech Control Officer and other Domain Control Officer, realistic yet ambitious implementation plans with the DevOPS team for new or revised policies and procedures (e.g. changed incident procedure due to tooling and/or lifecycle management requirements).
- You are a facilitator in case (global) vital banking processes are unavailable. Also together with the TCO we mitigate the risk in case vital banking processes are unavailable by training delivery managers, and supporting them with up-to-date (crisis management) documentation.
- You are a SPOC for initiatives which require guidance for implementation by DevOps teams.
- Due to the business-critical nature of the primary banking chains, you execute together with TCO risk mitigation by creating, maintaining and upholding policies.
- You align with various stakeholders, from team members to senior staff / management.
- You flag and remove impediments within the team.
- You proactively take ownership.
- Bachelor degree with 5-10 year experience as an operational IT-professional in (preferably) an international wholesale banking environment: Markets & Treasury and/or Corporate Banking systems and business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL, full scope from Service Strategy definition to Continual Service Improvement, including ITIL tooling, with AML tooling being part of that.
- You have Experience in working in an Agile / Lean environment.
- Proven experience with managing large business critical disturbances, able to function under high pressure.
- You have a strong personality, persuasiveness and charisma. Additionally you maintain overview and are able to confront internal customers. You empathize with the (internal) customers and empathizing with their needs is your second nature.
- You have good communication and influencing skills (English is the business language).
- You have good analytical skills, can comprehend complex information and can make a distinction between main- and side issues.
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Organising & monitoring
- The position is scaled in function group 9
- With regard to a transfer to this position, both the Collective Labour Agreement and the Social plan apply.
Salary & Benefits
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself within an engineering culture? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 9; Between € 4.000 and €6.000 based on a 40hrs working week.
- A guarantee (13) thirteenth month and holiday pay (8%);
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary); you decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and make a difference to yourself, our customers and the society? We look forward receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht. (Hybrid) #LI-Onsite, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Remote
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy. Cv’s sent directly to my e-mail or via LinkedIn messages will be delete it according to GDPR guidelines.
- Senior Recruiter Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez: Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!