That we forget all the technical demands in a standard vacancy, but that we're going to tell you how it's like to work for the most prominent IT department within Rabobank: Distributions. From the Banking App and Digital Identification to our websites, Open Banking, and API's. Imagine that you work with enthusiastic colleagues in an environment that challenges you on a daily bases. We want to have fun with each other, challenge each other and learn from each other. These are the key ingredients to create high-end products and services.
Create an impact
Within the Distribution department, you really can make that difference what you're looking for. With you, we develop and manage all the online channels of Rabobank. Example of our success is Rabobank Banking App (Rabobankieren), Rabobank.nl website, Onboarding for online secure clients and Digital Identification.
As a software engineer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind developments, such as Open Banking. All development is done using the latest cutting edge technology with the use of Cloud technology and Microservices.
With each other
We create cool stuff! Because development is our passion. We share and learn every single day. Form each other, from you!
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to provide the best online solutions. We have a natural drive and focus on what we do.
With each other, we make mistakes as well. Our environment allows that so we can learn from each other and grow as a team. And off course we experiment with the latest technologies.
With your talents
Yes, you’re talented. You know your game, Java Development in an Agile way-of-working is your cup of tea. And off course there’s your unstoppable hunger and drive to create the best solutions for our customers. Also, we're looking for developers with DNA that is embracing changes and self-leadership is obviously part of this as well.
- Experience with architecture, design and working on highly reliable/consistent well tested systems.
- Experience with micro services and event driven architectures.
- Experience with Spring boot and Spring reactive programming.
- Experience with java 11+
- Experience with SOAP and Restful webservices development.
- Experience with PCF cloud and Azure Devops.
- Nice to have front end development skills with Angular8.
You probably knew already that, Rabobank is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together for a better world? We do this in several ways. Recent years, we have undertaken the following:
- We find it important that everyone in the Netherlands has a financially healthy life. Within our products and services, we also provide an online housekeeping book, so that we help our customers and clients to get a better grip on their finances.
- We invest heavily in Dutch associations each year. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that results in a second home for many people.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland we help 1500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Salary & Benefits
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself within an engineering culture? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 8-9; Between € 3.500 and €6.000 based on a 40hrs working week.
- A guarantee (13) thirteenth month and holiday pay (8%);
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary); you decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Good to know:
- Applications are open!. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy. Cv’s sent directly to my e-mail or via LinkedIn messages will be delete it according to GDPR guidelines.
- Senior Recruiter Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez: Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a DevOps Engineer Guru and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application on this vacancy in Utrecht.
Nice to know
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether the new staff is reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy might include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is precisely those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!