That you contribute to a CRM system that is used by 20,000 employees and that supports millions of customers in using their digital banking. That you work in a dynamic environment where several Business DevOps teams make daily efforts to improve and optimize this system. This allows Rabobank employees to serve our customers in the best and most efficient way, enabling digital banking worldwide.
You are an energetic DevOps Engineer with a passion for IT and a positive can-do mindset. You are a team player working as a core member of a multidisciplinary and cross-functional team whose primary driver is the customer perspective. Our team brings talented open minded people together for the purpose of managing and enhancing our new and existing solutions and applications while promoting shared learning and continuous growth. Close collaboration within and across the squads and with the consumer is self-evident for you. We are working on the application Product View that has an Angular Frontend and a Java Backend. We are using Azure DevOps which we also use to construct and configure our release pipelines.
As a DEV/OPS engineer within IT systems:
- You are able to get all Sprint backlog items (user stories) from 'to do' to 'done'.
- You consult with the team about what is needed to fulfil the functional and non-functional requirements of the IT product to be developed.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried
- Interacting with business to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- You implement all mandatory security standards to ensure IT risk is and remain under control.
- You perform Life Cycle Management for IT products under management
- You ensure monitoring, logging and alerting is in place to be able to operate the application and the service without interruptions
- You contribute to incident resolution, and you solve root causes
- You apply continuous delivery practices:
- Manage all resources in version-controlled repositories (code, scripts, configurations, artefacts, static resources).
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality.
- Build, enhance and maintain tooling and scripts to automate repetitive or error prone tasks.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of SQL and DB2..
- Knowledge and experience with Java.
- Knowledge about Azure (pipelines) / DevOps.
- Knowledge about cloud technology.
- In depth knowledge of Linux server architecture..
- Working knowledge of Websphere Application Servers.
- Working knowledge of Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Knowledge of SonarQube and Fortify integration are a big plus.
We see collaboration as the best way to deliver strong results. We use Scrum as an agile way of working in our Tribe. Our Squads join forces to support the bank-wide organisation with CRM solutions. We bring together talented people to get things done, innovate and provide the best possible customer experience. We also have a strong focus on T-shape profiles.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 9.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €2792,- and € 5.350,-.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5 %.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Senior Recruiter Frank Simons, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!