DevOps Engineer SSAM
The IT Specialist uses his expert knowledge to advise during design, maintenance and/or improvement of our digital landscape. In addition you independently analyse, design and manage one or more specific digital environment.
You & your position
Identity & Access Management (IAM) ensures that employees have proper and secure access to buildings, data and applications. In this way, Rabobank prevents (un)conscious risks or fraud and complies with laws and regulations. The IAM infrastructure serves as the front door from which employees gain access to applications and data. IAM is necessary for our organisation to do our work. What if we couldn't log onto applications or if everyone had access to everything? Therefore, IAM verifies access requests and grants or denies permissions to protected company assets. IAM is also used for various administrative functions and managing employee accounts.
The team you will be part of consists of 5 DevOps engineers. You will be working in a team of techies who are all willing to help each other out. The team is responsible for creating the functional and technical implementation of a new Policy-based Access Control (PBAC) solution. Together we take responsibility for the full lifecycle, from idea to implementation, to operation. You are a DevOps Engineer with an affinity for the technical aspects within this job. We work Scrum/Agile and you get all the space you need to try out new things.
Continuous improvement is self-evident to you and you dare to be critical of the current working method and tooling. You are a go-getter who prefers to work in a team. You stand for high-quality products and everything that goes with them. This makes you a versatile member of the team.
Real life examples
- IAM is working on centralizing the Identity Management processes through one single source and application
- We are implementing state of the art policy based access control tooling to strengthen our security services
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours a week
- One of our applications manages over 43.000 digital identities
Top 3 responsibilities
- Keep existing services secure, always-on, and up-to-date.
- Work on technical implementation of the future Policy-based access controls solution
- Create infrastructure and configuration as code, for automated deployments
Together we achieve more than each of us individually
We believe in the power of diversity. By combining the differences of every person in our team, we become a better organization. In every way, we are curious to learn what you can bring to the team of Access Management.
‘Our department is at the heart of IT within Rabobank, we provide the right colleague with the right access to the right applications at the right time for the rights reasons, a truly meaningful job.’
Patrick Spelt, IT Lead Access Management.
The 150 employees of the Identity & Access Management department have the sole purpose to provide our customers with seamless Identity & Access Management services. This we realize through collaboration; as 1 solution oriented team within Rabobank.
You & your talent
- A bachelor degree or higher in a relevant area
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Hands-on approach
- Affinity with digital security
- Affinity with one or more of the following: Kubernetes, Containerization, CI/CD
- Experience with Linux-based systems
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
What we offer you
- a maximum of € 4.700 gross a month (scale 7 or 8, depending on experience)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay of 8% annually
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- Reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
This is only a selection of all the benefits of an IT Specialist at Rabobank, based on a 36-hour workweek. An overview of all of Rabobank’s benefits can be found here: rabobank.jobs/nl/arbeidsvoorwaarden
You & your application process
Applying to the position of IT specialist at Rabobank is done by clicking “apply’ in the top right corner of this page.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Patrick Spelt, IT Lead Access Management on 06-20 746 331, or via Patrick.spelt@Rabobank.nl.
- Questions about careers at Rabobank, and the selection process? Christiaan van der Horst, Senior IT Recruiter, can be contacted vi Christiaan.van.der.Horst@rabobank.nl. Vragen over het werken bij Rabobank en de procedure?
- In general, first interview are organized through Teams video calls.
- Answers on Frequently Asked Question scan be found on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- An assessment of integrity and trustworthiness is part of the selection process.
- We respect your privacy.