DevOps engineer Compliance communications
you are at the center of our responsibilities to comply to legal and regulatory standards. With you as our devops engineer, we make this possible together. Your expertise and ability to implement and maintain compliance tooling for the bank globally will be an asset to our team.
Making a difference
- You translate global business requirements and issues into technical solutions
- You ensure our fast evolving services comply to our internal Risk Control Framework
- You explore with our stakeholders new features that come available in the Cloud
- You love to automate processes to avoid manual work
Your technology stack consists of: Microsoft 365 Compliance tooling such as eDiscovery, Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Communication Compliance, retention policies and litigation holds. We are also responsible for voice recording technologies, which is a mixture of on premises and cloud products.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Compliance team brings talented people together to utilise technology to its full potential. With you as a devops engineer, the team will consist of eight diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including a scrum master and product owner.
Of course you are a team player, a creative thinker and an good communicator. It's exactly these characteristics that make you a good devops engineer, particularly in combination with an interest in:
- Microsoft 365 compliance tooling;
- Voice recording;
- Azure Powershell.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Creating a safe and compliant digital working environment for Rabobank worldwide.
- Protecting customer information.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.769,74 and € 5.384,14;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a DevOps engineer Compliance communications and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until the 12th of February 2022. Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Edo Immink, Delivery Manager O365 on Edo.Immink@rabobank.nl.
- Christiaan van der Horst, IT recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Christiaan.van.der.Horst@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!