Imagine… you work with a great team of enthusiastic, passionate Software Engineers in a fun-based and relaxed environment. All with one goal: our customer can take out a car insurance by simply entering his new license plate. Through the app, just before he drives away from the seller. Or a customer who, at the last moment, decides to switch to Interpolis for health insurance and is able to do so online or via the app.
Imagine that you really make a difference and work with colleagues who say: ‘you have to experience this environment’, ‘ever heard of Creative Spaces?’ and ‘within our DevOps teams we work with minimum viable products, which we can bring to production in no-time, so we can validate our design by testing regularly’.
Making a difference
Together with your scrum team, take the responsibility for your software from A to Z.
- Working on tangible products: what you build will be in no-time at the screens of millions of users.
- You are in direct contact with the client: you know what they want and can expect.
- You are responsible for the end product. Can you handle?
You’re eager and willing to learn and stay on top of the latest techniques. Off course you’re familiar with a stack like:
- JEE (of course) and the use of application servers;
- IntelliJ/ Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins 2 (Groovy), XLDeploy, Fortify, PiTest (Java), Sonar (primair Java), PCF.
You will contribute to the further maturing of the department in DevOps; Automate everything, set up Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and work towards Continuous Delivery. You are willing to learn about and - if necessary- take over the activities of other team members (Test Engineer, Ops Engineer, Business Analyst) and transfer knowledge of your own activities to others.
With each other
Development is our passion. We share and we learn every day. From each other, from you!
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Insurance team brings talented people together to provide best-fitting and innovative IT solutions to our customers.
We have a natural drive for and focus in what we do. Development is our passion.
We’re making our teams better. Not only from a technical perspective but also related to your soft skills: you’re eager to learn, a real team player who knows his way around with Agile / Scrum and we share learnings from projects, events, etc. And by the way, you love complexity and challenges! You think and work solution based.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 4.000 and € 7.000
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Fullstack Developer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until the 1st of June 2019. Apply via the button “Apply now”.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Thijs Vogelzang, IT Lead on +31 (0)6 2272 6865 or Thijs.Vogelzang@rabobank.nl.
- Christiaan van der Horst, Recruiter IT would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Christiaan.van.der.Horst@rabobank.nl or +31(0)6 8261 6433.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy might include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!