Data Quality Assurance Consultant
Data Quality Assurance Consultant
Your data quality skills have an impact on our 8.5 million customers.
You and your job
At Rabobank we are currently working on structurally improving the heart of our bank; the Data domain. To achieve this improvement we are looking for a Data Quality Assurance Consultant for the Global Default Data Expert (DDE) team for the business lines Wholesale & Rural (W&R). In this role you will work with various stakeholders within the dynamic, international and inspirational W&R business.
- You will play an essential role in increasing the profitability of the W&R business by lowering its capital requirements through taking on the responsibility to build and improve the global Default Data Journey
- You are the bridge between Rabobank head office and the regional branches in the execution of their Default Data processes
- You will play a key leading role in the Dedication programme ‘Implementation workstream’ responsible for the global roll-out of the Default Data Target Operating Model which includes establishing the DDE team and implementation of a new RACI, Default Data standardized processes, procedures and the quality control framework
Facts & figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- You will lead solving Default Data Quality issues through issue analysis in close collaboration with regional teams and you also propose data quality solutions in to regional teams and manage the implementation
- You will contribute to the development of our global Default Data Quality control framework and review Data Quality against our Group Standard
- You will engage with various stakeholders to ensure a better understanding of Default Data standards and requirements globally. Initially you will also participate in the Dedication program ‘Implementation Workstream’ through active contribution in setting up the team, global TOM implementation and development of key materials
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our Global Default Data Expert (DDE) team for the business lines Wholesale & Rural (W&R).
‘The Dedication Program will ensure that we create default data in an efficient way and with high quality on an ongoing basis. This ensures an efficient use of capital which is one of the most important resources we have in the bank’. - Berry Martin, Member Managing Board W&R
The ambition of our Dedication Program team is to make data available not only for modelling purposes but to create a solid and accessible data foundation that can serve other commercial purposes as well.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 data-minded team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Academic level of thinking and working; for example a Master in Finance of Economics
- You have at least 10 years relevant banking experience in risk/and or credit analysis
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You have strong people skills and experience in coaching juniors
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and principles of Default Data
- Adaptation skills in a changing (regulatory) landscape
- Organized, eye for detail and able to maintain oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in the fields of W&R and FR&R is a plus
This is what we offer you
- a gross salary between € 5,459.85 and € 7,799.78 (scale 11)
- thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Data Quality Assurance Consultant based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
We look forward to your response to the vacancy of Data Quality Assurance Consultant at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Glenn François, Program TOM Implementation lead Dedication via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Ruben van Muilwijk, Sr. Recruiter via email@example.com
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.