Cyber Security Risk Manager
that you play a key role in making Rabobank continuously improve its performance of cyber defense/cyber security resilience by challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks on an ongoing basis.
Making a difference
- Challenge, monitor and evaluate our risks on our cyber security landscape on an ongoing basis.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the IT organization and departments about IT and (cyber)security related risks;
- Assess and report on the adequateness of the implementation of the Rabobank Cyber Security Strategy and Vision.
- Analyze operational incidents and perform risk analyses related to IT and Continuity;
- Work with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture;
- Develop Information Security related risk policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance;
- Challenge your colleagues about security trends and developments;
- Report on Information Security-risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view, together with other Compliance, Legal and Risk departments.
- Think out of the box aiming to leverage new technologies and ways of working
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Continuity & IT Risk team brings talented people together to challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks. With you as a Cyber Security Risk Manager, the team will consist of 16-20 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Hugo van Kooten, IT Risk Manager: “If you like cybersecurity and want to contribute to a more secure Rabobank, this is the right time to apply. Given our size, the way we are organized (also internationally) and the fact that our IT-landscape is more and more connected to e.g. cloud or mobile applications, our work is often challenging, but therefore also exciting. This because together with colleagues I contribute to a Rabobank that’s more in control of its cyber security risks.”
Max Merten, IT Risk Manager: “The Rabobank is continuously on the move. Within the department of Continuity & IT Risk we work with a very talented group on a quickly developing set of IT Risk domains, among which cybersecurity. As risk manager you get to work on a very exciting but challenging set of emerging security topics. Personally, I really enjoy the work atmosphere within the department and the degree of freedom one gets to perform our activities.”
The Continuity & IT Risk department is responsible for managing risks (like Security, Outsourcing/Cloud, BCM and IT Risk) within Rabobank and specifically in the IT and operations departments. Collaboration is key, both with other departments, as with other colleagues from Compliance, Legal and Risk. Agile/scrum is our way of working, we continuously improve, learn and stimulate each other’s professional development. By combining our strengths across different departments, we bring the most added value for the bank. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic grade in Information Technology or other relevant subject with additional courses related to information security risk management (CISSP certification is strongly desired);
- > 5 years of experience in different roles within Security, Risk Management, Audit or Information Technology in a complex organization, preferably in the financial sector;
- Experience in specialized security related roles (e.g. analyst, engineer, penetration testing, etc.) in IT-infrastructure.
- Knowledge of actual technology topics like e.g. security by design, secure cloud computing, security monitoring, networking technologies, secure architecture, etc..
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT security Frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST)
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language, both verbally as in writing.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- In 2016, an innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a monthly salary between EUR 3,677 and EUR 5,252 based on 36 hours per week (classification depends on education, knowledge and experience);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Cyber Security Risk Manager and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Rob Schuurman (Head Continuity & IT Risk), on Rob.Schuurman@rabobank.nl.
- Ellen Cult, Corporate Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure through Ellen.Cult@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!