Compliance Expert AML System
Imagine… you could act as a sparring partner for all global Rabobank locations and play a vital role in the further refinement of our AML surveillance systems
Making a difference
You act as a sparring partner for AML departments in the network
You are specialised in money laundering and/or terrorist financing themes and relevant regulations
You understand wholesale products and the way they can be potentially misused for money laundering and/or terrorist financing purposes
You are able to opine on the way money laundering and/or terrorist financing risks are managed in the surveillance systems and ways for further development
You deal with complex, sensitive information and are able to process required information quickly, perform analyses and draw substantiated conclusions
You are willing to travel and build up a global network for the team
With Each Other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Global Compliance Transaction Surveillance team brings talented people together to focus on ensuring Rabobank fulfils its role as gatekeeper to the financial system and is not knowingly or unknowingly used for money laundering or terrorist financing. The team consists of over 60 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Customer focus, Problem solving capabilities and Initiative are essential for the role of Compliance Expert. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the requirements below:
5 - 10 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in the area of AML and/or CTF
Experience in Banking, preferably Wholesale
Experience working with transaction monitoring systems, and capable and creative in translating AML risks to surveillance techniques and (functional) business rules/scenarios
You are able to converse and write in English and Dutch excellently
Experienced in working within an international context
You are probably already aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 12 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission?
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by continuously focusing on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We create an environment to innovate and initiate. This way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow, exceed your expectations and to do the right thing exceptionally well. In addition, you can also expect (on the basis of a 36 hour working week)
a competitive salary that fits your education and experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget, either on purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or receiving a (monthly) cash pay-out;
- a personal development budget that you can spend on activities relevant to broaden your personal development and career, independent of your position;
- flexible working hours and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you decide to travel by public transportation! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? You can also choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Compliance Expert and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Zeist.
Good to know
- If you have any questions about specific details of this position, please contact Hugo Grimbel du Bois, Manager Global Compliance Transaction Surveillance, 0630901697;
- Marielle Jenneskens, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The application process includes a screening. Based on the outcome of the screening procedure, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!