Business Architect R&F OR&IS Operational Risk & Information products
You and your job
As the business architect for the Area’s Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & products you play a key role in the transition to a standardized landscape for Operational Risk and Integrity Services by defining a future proof yet realistic target architecture.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
- Together with the Area Lead and Tech Lead you are managing and running the Area Operational Risk Solutions. For this area you have the role of Area Architect
- Together with the Area Lead and Tech Lead you are managing and running the Information Factories & Products. For this area you have the role of Area Architect
- Developing the architecture and roadmap for the Area’s Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & Products and steering the realization
- Mentoring and coaching solution architects within the functional line of the area’s Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & Products within the tribe OR&IS.
- Keeping up to date with technical developments and maintaining a strong network in the market (vendors, competitors, fintechs, big techs, research and consultancy firms)
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the architecture department.
The more than 60 people in the architecture department are responsible for the development, maintenance and enforcement of the IT strategy and architecture of Rabobank, in order to realize an effective long-term direction for IT in support of the bank’s strategy – in commercial, efficiency and risk perspective. Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
The architecture team Risk & Finance shapes the architecture for CLR and CFO. The Tribe OR&IS is one of the 8 Tribes that will be supported by business architects from Architecture Risk & Finance.
The architects working for the tribe OR&IS will work together in a functional team guided by the Tribe Architect OR&IS and are hierarchically reporting to the Lead Business Architect R&F. The OR&IS architecture team is relying on the knowledge and capacity of a group of solution architects that act as part of the virtual team. In your role as Area Architect you will coach and guide the solution architects in the area’s Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & products.
You and your talent
- 3-7 years architectural experience in a large and complex data environment
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience with data and data logistic concepts
- Common knowledge of Operational Risk, Compliance, Audit and Legal
- Complex problem solving
- Judgement and decision-making
- Story telling
- Coaching and functional leadership
- Organization sensitivity
This is what we offer you
- Gross monthly salary between € 5.459,85 and € 7.799,78 (scale 11)
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A personal development budget of € 1,400
- A combination of working from home and at the office, Rabo@Anywhere
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for Business Architect Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & products on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Business Architect Operational Risk Solutions and Information Factories & products at Rabobank before the 29th of October 2022.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Fabian van Altena, Lead Business Architect R&F via firstname.lastname@example.org or Pieter-Jan Morssink, Transition Architect Tribe OR&IS via email@example.com.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Christiaan van der Horst, IT recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process
- We respect your privacy.