That you’re part of a team that strives for the best customer-experience in online banking contact. You’ll be part of an environment that heavily focusses on innovation by means of cutting-edge technologies. Together, you’ll be responsible for customers to get into contact with the bank. Think of, for example, an application that shows the relevant phone number in the app to directly contact your own advisor. Or search for an ATM machine or Rabobank office location in a Google map displayed on Rabobank.nl.
Create an Impact
- “The end-user is always number one!” In the back of your head, you’re always keeping this in mind. You strive to come up with ways to continuously achieve the objectives of the Rabobank;
- You engage in customer journeys, gathering requirements from all stakeholders & feedback from the end-users;
- You have experiencing translating requirements to the development team and engaging in technical discussions;
- Together with the team (DevOps, Product Owner, UX designer, Scrum Master and architect) you’ll design solutions. You’ll have an active role in participating in technical discussion where you may give your input or advice to the rest of the team;
- You have an active role in assessing impact and provide input for the PO on priorities;
- You ensure that we continuously improve in terms of functionalities delivered, code quality, security/compliancy & architecture.
- You help your team improve in the agile way of working, taking ownership and sharing your knowledge.
- You have fun in everything you do!
As a business analyst within the Digital Customer Processes tribe, you are responsible for the analysis of complex issues that require cross-team and cross-system solutions. You will be part of squad in which you will be responsible to identify impact and model, assess and document the functional and non-functional design of the business requirements. You create overview and understand the big picture that needs to be resolved. You are decisive, know how to involve stakeholders at the right moment and you come up with clear advice and solutions that are aligned with both business and architecture.
- Advise on and design solutions for our systems with impact on external systems;
- Translate business requirements into high level designs that are input for detailing and development of functionality by the DevOps teams;
- Backlog management and writing user stories;
- Conduct business impact analyses on themes and epics;
- Manage and maintain relations with stakeholders;
- Challenge your peers on proposed solutions and decisions;
- Coach other business analysts in the area in further developing their skills;
- Be a conversation partner for the area triangle (Architect/Arealead/IT-lead);
- Give input to the architecture and product management visions;
- HBO/WO level, preferably in Business Administration, Information management, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language C2-Level (must have)
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector.
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing complex systems in large corporate environments in a business analyst role.
- Experience with the Agile way of working.
- Results driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication (Dutch and English)
- Organising and monitoring
- Good presentation skills
Our squad a.k.a. “Kratos” joins its forces to realize the renewal of online customer contact. You’ll be joining our forces to work on projects such as “Bank Information” and “Call an Advisor”. With you as Business Analyst, you’ll join a team of 10 diverse colleagues.
“Really awesome vibe within this team, I love it!” – Mansi (Back-End Developer)
We see collaboration as the best way to deliver strong results. We use Scrum as an agile way of working in our Tribe. Our Squads join forces to support the bank-wide organisation with Conversational Banking solutions. We bring together talented people to get things done, innovate and provide the best possible customer experience. We also have a strong focus on T-shaped profiles.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 9.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
Your reward (salary & Benefits)
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 9. (€4.000 and €6.000 based on 40hrs week)
- a guarantee thirteenth (13) month and holiday pay (8%).
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Good to know
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Senior Recruiter Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez email: Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!