… yourself working in a challenging data logistic environment! Here you contribute to a solid data fundament at the heart of the strategy of the digital Rabobank, working with business stakeholders and IT professionals to understand (business) processes and requirements. You work closely together with business representatives and architects, in our agile way of working within a scrum team.
As a professional you combine one or more technical specialties with the capability to take over basic activities of others in your autonomous team, for example by supporting other specialists in the team (operations, testing, development), the Product Owner or the Delivery Manager. You at least have a general knowledge of software development and testing in a data-centric environment.
Making a difference
The Business Analyst we’re looking for is open, flexible and helps the team to realize their goals. Striving for continuous improvements and contributing to fast and high quality deliverables. He/she organizes work in a systematic, efficient and effective way and continuously improves knowledge and personal skills.
With your attitude you help the team to deliver useful results with optimal focus. You analyse thoroughly, and your specifications are clear for the developers to build and test with minimal need for asking questions. You therefore have a key position in the team, so that you can make a difference. Together with your team members you are responsible for ensuring changes are built, tested and deployed and documentation will be maintained.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do within the Data Quality Squad “Hephaistos”. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our customers. You also work with other Business Analysts and participate in the BA consultation of the CRM area. In addition, you present the results of the team in the biweekly review sessions.
Customer focus, initiative, communication, a pragmatic attitude and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of Business Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- 5 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst / Business Consultant / Product owner / Business Architect / Solution Architect.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Experience in Financial Services covering both internal processes and customer needs
- Experience in designing, implementing and/or migrating Data Quality solutions
- Experience in complex data and infrastructure environments
- Experience in Business Analysis methods and best practices.
You are familiar with other technology, like:
- Data Quality and ETL-tooling like Informatica DQ and Power Center (preferably)
- Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics native applications such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks or Synapse
- UNIX (AIX or LINUX)
- Datawarehousing and ETL technology in general
Knowledge and personal skill
- You have a passion for IT, specifically data quality!
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to address customer issues and possible business impact
- Curious nature and able to learn quickly
- A proactive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Dutch and English)
- Organizing and monitoring
- Good presentation skills
Growing a better world together
Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Become the best version of yourself! We are happy to help you by putting your development on the center stage and investing in an environment where you will continue to learn. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your own expectations, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, you can count on us for (based on a 36-hour week):
- a gross monthly salary between €3.714 and €5.304;
- a thirteenth month and holiday allowance;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly income). Consider, for example, buying extra vacation days or an extra contribution to your pension;
- flexibility in working hours and location-independent work;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with public transport! Still commuting by car or by motorcycle? Then opt for a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme where you contribute only 5%;
- a development budget focusing on you and your needs and a training budget related to your function specific needs.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Analyst and to make a difference for yourself, our customers and society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez (Recruiter) would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- You are kindly requested to provide a motivational letter with your reasons for applying to this position. Submissions without a motivational letter may not be considered.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!