Business Analyst transaction reporting
That your analyses and design ensure that we are always compliant with and prepared for the transaction reporting regulations in the countries we operate. Over the past years various regulations have been incorporated into the transaction application landscape and as business analyst you make the difference by unraveling the complexity behind ensuring transparency and fairness in the market. You coach and educate others in the team on topics like MIFID, EMIR or DFA to increase team performance around the development of chosen solutions.
Making a difference
Our team is focused on improving and maintaining the centralized transaction reporting applications used by Rabobank. These applications provide the organisation the abilities to execute all the mandatory required reporting towards the different regulators and central banks for all trades done within Rabobank – be it real-time or batch reporting. Main attention points for our service are around the correctness, completeness and timeliness of our delivery to the mentioned parties.
We are looking for a 1senior business analyst with extensive experience in the area of transaction reporting. Someone who has been working on the various regimes and regulations over the past years – focusing on MiFIR/MiFID2, EMIR, DFA, but also has insights on HKMA, MAS, SMMD and MMSR. You have been working in this important arena for the greatest part of your career and with this experience you are able to run any project on these topics smoothly and successfully.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our regulatory reporting team members join forces to create solutions for our stakeholders to accommodate the many information needs of the regulators and central banks. With you as business analyst, the team is consists of around 30 colleagues – working from the Netherlands and India in a DevOps way of working. Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Customer focus, eye for detail and embracing change are clearly essential for this role of business analyst. An intrinsic drive to personal development in new specialties is key to success inside this team. Being flexible and taking ownership are basics to create the right mind-set necessary for this function. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
- Bachelor degree or higher or proof of being able to work/think on this level;
- Minimum of 10+ years working experience in business analysis;
- Minimum of 5+ years working of experience with regulatory reporting as business analyst
- Broad exposure to mainstream regulatory regimes and possible tooling;
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferably PSM certified)
- Good command (on professional level) of the English language – spoken and written
- Experience with working with an external IT vendor in a near- or offshore delivery model;
- Contact with customers and improving (business) processes together is second nature to you;
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our “Growing a better world together” mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, personal development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We provide the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3650 and €5250;
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities relating to your personal development and career;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Business Analyst and do you want to make a difference for our customers and for our society? Then do not hesitate to send your application for this vacancy in Utrecht to Lois Hageman recruiter), she will be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com
Good to know
- Applications are open until 01/06/2020. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures, we will assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.