Business Analyst Online Banking
Business Analyst Online Banking
Imagine… that you as a business analyst really make an impact on the way our customers perceive the services we render at Rabobank. You make it possible to give our customers a 9+ experience. Which today highly depends on our global online presence.
You and your job
You will be working for the two Online Banking areas in the tribe Digital Platform, where we develop the mobile and internet banking for retail customers and business customers worldwide.
As business analyst you are working on translating area related questions and challenges into functional and technical solutions. You are able to support and guide the squads and product owners with renewing solutions and contribute to creating ever better client interactions.
For major topics, you will work directly with multiple DevOps squads. You will also have regular consultation with the other business analysts of the areas. You can make an impact by convincing, influencing and inspiring your stakeholders and continuously improve the way we work so we can become the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands. You will have to be socially flexible and able to build relationships using excellent communication and interviewing skills.
- Creating a seamless experience for our customers in their journeys in our online applications.
- Creating and publishing new features to keep Rabobank as a frontrunner in customer satisfaction.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Gather requirements and refine them to make it clear for everyone.
- Be part of the squad and help them focus on the job at hand.
- Understand business processes and use the insights to enable the squads to develop better features.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Tribe Digital Platform.
The 250+ people in Tribe Digital Platform are committed to ensure that our online proposition and user experience are always best in class to maximize the amount of relevant and valuable user interactions. Working together is the way we work; as 1 purposeful team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- a bachelors or masters degree
- >5 years work experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in the financial sector and online channels in particular
- Experience in managing a complex stakeholder environment
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with web and mobile applications in both business and retail customer domains.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- A can do attitude with the ability to create camaraderie within the squad
- A torch bearer for engineering and entrepreneurship culture.
- up to € 5437,98 gross per month (scale 9)
- second term of employment from the options list. The order in which they appear is determined by the target group data]
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay of 8% annually
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- flexible working times and location-independent working
- reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Business Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Business Analyst Online Banking at Rabobank before [closing date].
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Frank Simons, Senior IT Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
#LI-Onsite #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote