Business Analyst Datawarehouse - ALM
that you as Senior Business Analyst are responsible for collecting data with which the Rabobank will satisfy the financial related internal Rabobank reporting requirements and the external reporting requirements of the different regulators. That you will gather, analyse and document the business requirements for risk and finance IT projects, and create data models and designs for the data warehouse system. That you as a ‘pre-ready’ consultant, as part of your role, can make the difference by determining which data and functionality is required for future requirements as described in Business Requirement Documents (BRDs). You work closely together with business representatives and architects, using our agile working and cooperate within a scrum team.
The domain Risk, Finance & Compliance is one of five domains within Rabobank IT Systems. Risk, Finance & Compliance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group. More than 1000 employees work within this Domain. Within this Domain the delivery cluster Data Distribution is building a new Group Risk and Finance Data Platform (GRFD) for the whole Rabobank Group including subsidiaries.
Data Distribution is part of the Oxygen program. The Oxygen program is responsible for building the new group data warehouse Risk & Finance plus the structural data and reporting chain. Oxygen is a multi-year program organized around four tracks: , ALM reporting track, Finance & Internal reporting track, Credit Risk Reporting track and a Foundation track.
Within the ALM (Asset Liability Management) track we are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst. You will be responsible for gathering and documenting high level requirements, impact assessment and solution design for new requests that impact the ALM track in broad perspective. Your work relates to all the tracks within Data Distribution and you must be able to maintain overview of all the aspects in the landscape. You must pick up a lead role and be able to manage and facilitate all relevant stakeholders during this process. The goal of your deliverables is to facilitate decision making on track and program level. In addition, you are responsible for translating the high level solution into business requirements, data models and designs for the data warehouse system to bring the solution a step further in the development process.
Making a difference
- Risk, Finance & Compliance contributes significantly to the realization of the Regulatory Roadmap.
- While ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and therewith safeguarding the bank’s license.
- Risk, Finance & Compliance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems including GRFD.
- You will work in the Oxygen Program, consisting of 15 scrum teams.
- Oxygen is one of the important (lighthouse) programs within Rabobank.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. At this moment, 4 ALM teams are working on GRFD. With you as senior Business Analyst, we want to scale up to meet the increasing demand and complexity, be prepared for future changes and maintain the stability of the data warehouse in an ever changing world around us.
In the delivery cluster Data Distribution, we value integrity, pro-activity, ownership, an improvement mind-set, courage, openness and respect. You are an experienced Senior Business analyst with proven knowledge and experience in Risk and Finance projects, datawarehousing and reporting solutions. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- 5 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst / Business Consultant / Product owner / Business cq Solution Architect.
- Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Experience in the financial sector, the banking sector in particular.
- Experience in the Finance and Risk domain.
- Knowledge of and experience with BI, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling (DataVault, dimensional), SQL, Informatica Powercenter and/or SAP Hana.
- Experience in large and complex programs.
- Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with Risk reporting.
- Being able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English is required.
Growing a better world together
Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Become the best version of yourself! We are happy to help you by putting your development on the center stage and investing in an environment where you will continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your own expectations, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, you can count on us (for example, a 36-hour week):
- a gross monthly salary between €3.714 and €5.304;
- a thirteenth month and holiday allowance;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly income). How you use this budget is up to you. Consider, for example, buying extra vacation days or an extra contribution to your pension;
- flexibility in working hours and location-independent work;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting if you travel with public transport! Still commuting by car or by motorcycle? Then opt for a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme where you contribute only 5%;
- a development budget focusing on you and your needs and a training budget related to your function specific needs.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Dino Dzankovic, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are kindly requested to provide a motivational letter with your reasons for applying to this position. Submissions without a motivational letter may not be considered.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!