Business Analyst Credit Risk
Imagine…that you as Business Analyst are responsible for collecting data and designing a new Credit Risk track within GRFD, with which the Rabobank will satisfy all credit related reporting requirements of the different regulators. That you will gather, analyze and document the business requirements for risk and finance IT projects, and create data models and designs for the data warehouse system. That you work with business representatives, using our agile working and cooperate with developers and test engineers within your scrum team and other teams.
As a Business Analyst you can make a difference;
The domain Risk & Finance is one of five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group. More than 800 employees work within this Domain. Within this Domain the department FIRM WARE is building a new Group Risk and Finance Data Platform for the whole Rabobank Group including subsidiaries.
Making a difference
- Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realization of the Regulatory Roadmap
- While ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and therewith safeguarding the bank’s license
- Risk & Finance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems including GRFD
- You will work in the Oxygen Program, consisting of 15 scrum teams
- Oxygen is one of the three most important (lighthouse) programs within Rabobank
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. With you as Business Analyst the first of ultimately three risk oriented teams will start, each team envisioned to consist of 9 colleagues in a variety of roles.
In the FIRMWARE department, we value integrity, an improvement mind-set, courage, openness and respect. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- 2 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector, the banking sector in particular;
- Bachelor or Masters degree;
- Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with BI, Data Modelling, (DataVault, dimensional), SQL, Informatica and/or SAP Hana;
- Knowledge of and experience with Credit Risk reporting.
Growing a better world together
Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become a better version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We encourage you to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €3.677,- and € 6.260,- (FGR9 of FGR10).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (8, to 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- flexible working times.
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society?
Good to know:
- Applications are open until the 10th of April. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Edwin Silverman, Delivery Manager, Edwin.email@example.com
- Dino Dzankovic, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes obligatory screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff matches the high standards we pursue to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!