Business Analyst Credit Core
… that your analyses and designs ensure flawless IT fulfilment of the Risk & Finance business initiatives and requirements. As Senior Business Analyst you can make a difference by giving the right directions for development and continuous improvement of credit risk management IT applications.
Making a difference
- You translate business requirements and issues into high level analyses and designs that are in line with the chosen business and IT architectures,
- You are a sparring partner for business management, development teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
- You play a key central role in monitoring the quality of work delivered by pre-ready and ready Business Analysts in the development teams,
- You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your business analysis work.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Risk Management IT is positioned within the Risk & Finance IT domain, responsible for Rabobank’s backbone IT systems for the Risk and Finance business functions. Within that domain is Risk Management IT responsible for the run and change processes of Rabobank’s risk modelling and management applications.
Our Risk Management team brings talented people together to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of her IT projects. In your role as Senior Business Analyst you will have your home within Risk Management, but will very actively work with the Business Requirements and Delivery teams and other internal and external stakeholders. With you as a Senior Business Analyst, the team will consist of 8 colleagues in a variety of roles, including Solution Architects and Business Analysts.
Customer focus, innovative thinking, change execution power and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of Business Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Educated at University level
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking and/or financial services IT
- Experience with lending, credit, and/or special asset risk management
- Experience with business analysis methodologies and applicable IT architectures;
- Experienced in stakeholder management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English,
- Flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented,
- Experience in agile environment, experience with DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- We have possibilities in FGR8, FGR9 and FGR10. The salary range is between €3.211,44 and 6322,94, depending on your seniority level
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Business Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Jules Braat, Delivery Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia de Reus, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!