Business Analyst area Data & Connectivity
Imagine... working as a Business Analyst within IT systems, participating in a team with an aim to deliver the master data management platform to the cloud and targeted to improve overall experience of the wholesale and rural client journey. We see the team as modern IT plumbers or surgeons establishing connections to global systems. All relevant client, trade and banker’s data is stored and secured. You are the primary contact for our stakeholders and responsible for identifying, modelling, and documenting the functional and non-functional requirements. You work in a DevOps team and represent the customer and end-user interests by gathering input from stakeholders. You understand the problem to be solved by capturing and drafting priorities for requirements, together with the product owner.
Imagine working in a challenging and international environment to enable the bank in providing relevant financial services to our clients, so that the world is fed. As a Business Analyst within the area ‘Data & Connectivity’ you participate in a team with the aim to develop higher data quality, new insights and modern systems to facilitate the data challenges for Wholesale & Rural clients.
The Wholesale & Rural domain within IT Systems supports the wholesale and rural bank activities across the globe. The Tribe Client, Banker & Data delivers and supports global business systems, including process automation in the areas of CRM, Client Onboarding, Client Data Management, Document- and Case Management. The tribe has a global responsibility for servicing more than 20+ locations divided over multiple regions. The delivery unit is working closely with strategic programs within other domains to realize the bank’s digital transformation.
Making a difference
You can be a key success factor in meeting of those ambitions within the Tribe Client, Banker & Data Areas. The Business Analyst has an eye for team dynamics and helps the team grow in its development. Much communication will be in English as the end-users, DevOps team, and other stakeholders reside on different locations across the globe. Speaking Dutch is a pre.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to execute all change and run activities of the relevant application. You will be T-shaped along the way to help delivering value to the product.
Your primary working areas are system, data and process improvements in the Client cluster.
- If required you will create and maintain business process and data models.
- You define systems and project scope/objectives through research, fact finding and elicitation with a solid understanding of business, data, processes, systems, and requirements.
- You translate business requirements into (possible IT) solution requirements. You can translate this onto our Azure Board, using clearly understandable backlog items, which are part of business epics.
- You are responsible for requirement’s documentation and assist in developing and deploying the solution.
- You can conduct a business impact analysis on change requests.
- You create and monitor the mid- and long-term roadmap of the application together with the product owner.
- Together with the product owner you define the upcoming releases, to maximize stakeholder value.
- You identify risks and issues that are associated with the realization of the roadmap.
- You maintain relations with stakeholders.
- You are part of a DevOps team with autonomy, you proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions.
- HBO / WO level, preferably in Business Administration or (Computer) Science.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in business analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing complex systems in large corporate environments in the role as Business Analyst.
- At least 1 year of experience in international wholesale or retail banking.
- At least 3 years of experience in participating in a DevOps team.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development (must), preferably certified as Agile professional.
- Experience in working in an international environment (pre).
- Experience in working in an offshore delivery model (pre).
- Must be fluent (spoken and written) in English.
- Fluent in Dutch (pre)
Knowledge and personal skills
Experience / interested:
- Impact and Persuasiveness
- Result driven
- Problem analysis
- Good verbal and written communication (English)
- Organizing and monitoring
- Good presentation skills
- Passion for IT
- Knowledge of program languages (pre)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in numerous ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in The Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary, scaled in function group 8 (depending on experience).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving it as cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport. Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- Currently, due to the pandemic, we all work from home, of course. Rabobank has a range of (free) desks, chairs and monitors for your work from home ‘office’. We will provide you with a laptop and mobile phone.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and make a difference to yourself, our customers and the society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until May 28. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Lois Hageman, senior recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!