Azure Software Engineer for Data
As Azure Software Engineer for Data …
Imagine leveraging your passion for data by supporting Rabobank’s data driven ambitions to fruition. Supporting all business initiatives with a need for data (structured and unstructured, high volume and/or streaming). Rabobank is implementing an Enterprise Data Lake platform in the cloud. We are looking for you playing a valuable part of it!
We see collaboration as the best way to deliver strong results. We use Scrum as an agile way of working in our Tribe. Our Squads join forces to support the bank-wide organization with data logistics solutions. We bring together talented people to work on our data systems. Our Area consists of about 100 T-shaped colleagues coming from all over the world. We communicate in English.
In our Squad Panoramix we are an important part of the Value Stream Sales & Marketing. Our value stream helps to decide what is the next best action/offer for our clients. As a team we deliver the right data with which we run effective campaigns and generate value for our Customers.
You get excited by building and deploying pipelines that deliver data into the cloud by data driven application development. Doing the work, you built-in quality because you know: one cannot build on crappy code. Your deployments and unit tests are automated and you are able to quickly prototype your solutions.
Your skills and competencies
This is how your skills set looks like:
- ‘Linux-first’ mentality
- Test driven development
- Cloud databases
- Azure Data Factory
- Linux Bash
These are the competencies you bring:
- Solution oriented
- Enjoy to teach and share knowledge, sharing = caring
- Strong collaboration with other roles in the Scrum team
- Real Team player
- Drive to continuously improve
- Take ownership of the build, run and change process
- Good communication skills in English
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week, 40-hours appreciated), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 9; (Scale between €4.000 & €6.000 based on 40hrs week) depending on your level of experience
- A guarantee(13)thirteenth month and holiday pay (8%);
- An Employee Benefit Budget ( 10% of your yearly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an and Azure Software Engineer for Data to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl Applications sent to me directly by e-mail will not be taken into consideration and deleted according to GDPR guidelines.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!