Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions
Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions
As an Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions you can have societal impact by productionizing analytics models that process Rabobank transactions of 8+ million customers to detect Financial Crime.
You and your job
Imagine yourself in in the middle of a rapidly changing environment and IT landscape in the Area of Transaction Monitoring Detection, Tribe Financial Economic Crime Tech. This Area is responsible for protecting the bank and our customers worldwide from the negative effects of financial crime. As an Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions, together with the squads, you have a profound impact on the TM area by being responsible for the Azure DevOps TM suite. In practice this means that you have a big responsibility in ensuring that our models adequately identify (and hence prevent) financial crime activities. Your team develops and maintains the MS Azure PAAS solution while also enabling the incorporation of future models to prevent financial economic crime. Moreover, you feel comfortable in a transparent and open team environment where the social aspect is important.
As Product Owner you will:
- Fulfill the role of actively involved fore(wo)man for one or multiple squads
- Ensure that the requirements of stakeholders are translated into appropriate and feasible solutions, while successfully engaging the right team members for each individual topic
- Align with all stakeholders (e.g., Operations, Area Workflow Management) for each release and/or production incident
- Ensure successful outcomes and adequate follow-up for each audit
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 10+ squad members in your squad
- 4 modelling squads developing models for you to productionize
Top 3 responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the daily TM detection engine (MS Azure PAAS solution)
- Together with other POs, Road Manager and Area Leads, outline a vision for the IT infrastructure to support the rapidly expanding TM model landscape
- Set priorities for your squad, ensure your squad commits to a realistic quarterly planning, and manage risks in a timely manner
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team in the Tribe KYC Tech.
The 80+ people in our Transaction Monitoring team are responsible for detecting money laundering and terrorism financing risks, using analytics models. Working together is the way we work; as 1 multi-disciplinary, highly talented and motivated team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Academic degree/level in a technical field (e.g., computer science)
- 5+ years of experience as IT Product Owner/Project Manager
- Knowledge of MS Azure Devops and CICD
- Knowledge of MS Azure services
- Experience in productionizing analytics models (preferably using Azure Databricks)
- Ability to quickly understand both technical details and business perspective
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Python/PySpark
- Preferred but not required: certified in MS AZ-900 or any other MS Azure courses
- Preferred but not required: experience in fighting Financial Economic Crime
- Reliable, communicative, and can work well with different people and roles
- Thrive in a high-impact, dynamic and high-paced environment
- Pro-active, independent and have a can-do mentality to make the difference in fighting financial crime
This is what we offer you
- up to € 6.741 gross per month (scale 9/10), depending on your experience
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for an Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Azure Cloud Product Owner Analytics solutions at Rabobank before April 31.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Jos Boer, Area Lead TM Detection via Jos.Boer@rabobank.nl.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Rogier Meijer, Recruiter via Rogier.Meijer@Rabobank.nl.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.