Azure Cloud Engineer
Join Rabobank, as a Cloud Engineer! Work with an enthusiastic team to deliver end-to-end solutions for diverse stakeholders and advance your career with one of the most reputable financial institutions in the world.
You and your job
Join the dynamic and talented team of Azure Cloud Engineers at Rabobank and help deliver end-to-end solutions for a wide range of stakeholders - from business users to IT specialists. As a seasoned Cloud Engineer, you'll bring your extensive knowledge and experience to the table and help raise the team's maturity level by sharing your expertise in Cloud and DevOps technologies. You'll also coach and mentor other team members, actively contributing to their development and growth. Work in an agile environment and collaborate closely with scrum and DevOps teams to ensure seamless integration and delivery of top-notch software solutions.
As a Cloud Engineer, you'll be part of CreditCore, a cutting-edge tribe within Rabobank that provides credit risk services to optimize business operations for the bank and its clients. Our clear and consistent implementation of global standards ensures compliance with regulations and protection against inadmissible credit risk. Join us and become a part of our innovative culture, committed to personal growth, sustainability, and high-value business solutions.
- Aligning with your squad members, scrum master and PO in an agile way
- Proactively develop yourself and others to sustain team’s engineering knowledge
- Building IT solutions for risk policies and to optimize business value
Facts & Figures
- 36- to 40-hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Responsibility for the full development process, from requirements to the (continuous) delivery pipeline, up to running in the production environment.
- Focusing on realising business requirements but also take operational and continuous delivery requirements into account, such as security, maintainability and test automation.
- As one of the senior developers of your squad you are used to taking the lead, giving feedback and continuously look for the best solution.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team within the Tribe CreditCore.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 problem-solving, technical an proactive team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
You recognize yourself from the description below
- 7+ years working experience .NET developer (C#)
- Hands on experience with Azure Cloud (preferably certified Azure Developer Associate)
- Knowledge about architecting and developing maintainable and scalable software
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Experience in international IT projects English speaking and writing, (Dutch nice to have)
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Curious, analytic, pro-active, determined, result driven and not afraid to share his/her opinion
- Azure Cloud solutions (Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure Active Directory)
- .NET Core/.NET 5 and higher
- OOP principles, SOLID, DDD, Design Patterns
- Azure Pipelines, YAML, Azure CLI
- Entity Framework (Or comparable ORM)
- Web API’s / Swagger/ REST
- OAuth / Azure App Registrations
- Unit Testing / TDD / Mocking Frameworks
- Visual Studio
- ASP .NET MVC
- Azure DevOps
Nice to have
- Experience with Frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, Blazor)
- Experience with Microservices
- NoSQL solutions (for example Cosmos DB, Neo4j)
- Experience with finance or banking systems and processes
This is what we offer you
- up to € 6,741 gross per month (scale 9 or 10 depending on your experience)
- thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40-
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5% (based on your own preference)
- 151.2 hours holiday per year including 1 Diversity Day per year
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Cloud Engineer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Sumit Chang, Recruiter via Sumit.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call and in person.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.